• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Automobile Museum, Nagoya

Randy890

Oh yes....one of my annual pilgrimage places.....you should also check out MegaWeb and the history garage it has...in Tokyo (Odaiba)....the Nissan Gallery in Yokohama (not open all the time though) and the Honda history center in Motegi.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, iRage said:

Oh yes....one of my annual pilgrimage places.....you should also check out MegaWeb and the history garage it has...in Tokyo (Odaiba)....the Nissan Gallery in Yokohama (not open all the time though) and the Honda history center in Motegi.

these are on my wishlist - if i ever get to travel to japan.so far only been to the volvo museum in gothenburg ? 

Edited by matroska
  • Like 1

Just now, matroska said:

these are on my wishlist - if i ever get to travel to japan.

If you do not mind going off the beaten path...there are some cool garages you can visit outside of Tokyo and Fukuoka that I always go...one is the Fujitsubo restoration garage in Fukuoka which is heaven for any old school Japanese metal lover. In fact this was Fujitsubo's first workshop and houses 2 racing 2000GTs. Plus there is another garage I often frequent to kill time in Nagasaki...an old guy who just keeps old cars running and fizes them. He often has old Fairladies and GT-Rs and Cedrics in his garage.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, iRage said:

If you do not mind going off the beaten path...there are some cool garages you can visit outside of Tokyo and Fukuoka that I always go...one is the Fujitsubo restoration garage in Fukuoka which is heaven for any old school Japanese metal lover. In fact this was Fujitsubo's first workshop and houses 2 racing 2000GTs. Plus there is another garage I often frequent to kill time in Nagasaki...an old guy who just keeps old cars running and fizes them. He often has old Fairladies and GT-Rs and Cedrics in his garage.

If you have photos of those places, we can create a nice article on them, if you are willing to do so.

31 minutes ago, Randy890 said:

If you have photos of those places, we can create a nice article on them, if you are willing to do so.

I do have photos of the garages...however I said I will not put them online or social media....they are cars that belong to other people so the garage did not want to put pics of the exact cars.

4 hours ago, iRage said:

I do have photos of the garages...however I said I will not put them online or social media....they are cars that belong to other people so the garage did not want to put pics of the exact cars.

Thanks. anyway, If there is any possibility to a better work, I'm always there.