• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Crossovers

CSK

Question

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, CSK said:

Hi Experts,

I am thinking to buy a small Suv price range below 6.5ML. I would like to have your advise about Suzuki Vitara and Suzuki S cross 2019 model. 

Appreciate your suggestions and recomends.

Thank you

CSK

The vitara is around 6 mil, uk import, 

Rear leg room is an issue, I didn't do an in depth research but the car looks better in person, its badly shadowed by the CHR though 

20 hours ago, tiv said:

The vitara is around 6 mil, uk import, 

Rear leg room is an issue, I didn't do an in depth research but the car looks better in person, its badly shadowed by the CHR though 

Thank you for your reply. I looked both vehicles in few car sellers. CHR rear seat area looks dark and very small shutter space. But having more options. However still I am thinking about Vitara 2019 coz it's having good boot space too. 

Appreciate more comments and recomodations

Thank you

Had an Escudo as a day test unit. I liked the old Escudo for its no nonsense versatility and off road focus. The new one was a disappointment compared to that.  It feels like a weird Swift...the build quality and feel is good but the overall feel inside the car is a bit old fashioned.  It was a 1.4L  Rooster Jet engine from the Swift Sport. I liked this engine in the Swift..but for the Escudo the power output is lower and the car is a lot heavier than the Swift...all in all...although the engine feels nice and smooth and is willing to move...it really does not work with the body dynamics. Its not that it is a bad car...it is just that it is neither good nor bad..it feels good...and does what it is supposed to do.

Having said that...the CHR is the nicer car to have....whilst the Vitara is a bit more practical. Just for curiosity..how much is a Gasoline Vezel ? That would be a good option too if it fits your budget. The gasoline variant came with a normal CVT so no DCT issues.

33 minutes ago, iRage said:

Had an Escudo as a day test unit. I liked the old Escudo for its no nonsense versatility and off road focus. The new one was a disappointment compared to that.  It feels like a weird Swift...the build quality and feel is good but the overall feel inside the car is a bit old fashioned.  It was a 1.4L  Rooster Jet engine from the Swift Sport. I liked this engine in the Swift..but for the Escudo the power output is lower and the car is a lot heavier than the Swift...all in all...although the engine feels nice and smooth and is willing to move...it really does not work with the body dynamics. Its not that it is a bad car...it is just that it is neither good nor bad..it feels good...and does what it is supposed to do.

Having said that...the CHR is the nicer car to have....whilst the Vitara is a bit more practical. Just for curiosity..how much is a Gasoline Vezel ? That would be a good option too if it fits your budget. The gasoline variant came with a normal CVT so no DCT issues.

Thanks for your reply