• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

To buy

Buddhi nish

Question

16 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Buddhi nish said:

What is the best model among honda civic (old/2000/2002) vs Nissan saloon (old/2000/2002) ? I mostly think about fuel consumption, maintenance cost and resale price?. it will be grateful reply me soon?

Thank you

Nissan Saloon ? You mean a Nissan Sunny ? THe Honda Civic is a more fun car to drive..the Sunny is a bit more comfy to ride in....both are relatively decent cars and because of the vehicles age; which one is more reliable depends on how well the previous owners have taken care of them in the past. As for fuel economy...both cars roughly had around the same fuel efficiency when new, but considering the age the current fuel efficiency depends on the condition of the vehicle you are looking at. 

The Hondas have for the most part gone to the want to be enthusiasts who have somewhat abused them...but there are some really really nice examples around owned by true enthusiasts that come up for sale every now and then...so I hope you do find one of them. As for the Sunny....well..those were mostly bought buy those who just wanted a cheap run around car and most of the the of users have been pretty cheap when it comes to maintaining them. They look nice and shiny but underneath they are just c#$p....So no matter what you buy...take it to get a strict inspection done at a proper place BEFORE buying it.

16 hours ago, Buddhi nish said:

What is the best model among honda civic (old/2000/2002) vs Nissan saloon (old/2000/2002) ? I mostly think about fuel consumption, maintenance cost and resale price?. it will be grateful reply me soon?

Thank you

Nissan Saloon ? You mean a Nissan Sunny ? THe Honda Civic is a more fun car to drive..the Sunny is a bit more comfy to ride in....both are relatively decent cars and because of the vehicles age; which one is more reliable depends on how well the previous owners have taken care of them in the past. As for fuel economy...both cars roughly had around the same fuel efficiency when new, but considering the age the current fuel efficiency depends on the condition of the vehicle you are looking at. 

The Hondas have for the most part gone to the want to be enthusiasts who have somewhat abused them...but there are some really really nice examples around owned by true enthusiasts that come up for sale every now and then...so I hope you do find one of them. As for the Sunny....well..those were mostly bought buy those who just wanted a cheap run around car and most of the the of users have been pretty cheap when it comes to maintaining them. They look nice and shiny but underneath they are just c#$p....So no matter what you buy...take it to get a strict inspection done at a proper place BEFORE buying it.

An AE110 would be the same as the others only different. Same category of car just from Toyota. Still the Honda remains the more enjoyable car to drive. The Toyota in my opinion feels more comfortable (and more economical when new) than the Sunny, but the Sunny you get more features than the Toyota for the same amount of Money. 

Finding a Corolla AE110 that is good condition will be difficult. There are plenty of 11os around but most of them were owned by the Ï want to run the car for cheap" type of people so although it looks ice and shiny outside most of them are really crappy mechanically. Also...I do believe that the Corolla is way over priced...but then a good Sunny or Civic is also not too far behind. You should also look in to a Familiar...or even a Lancer. I think you will have better luck finding better specimens of the latter two cars. Especially the Lancer. (where you might be lucky enough to find a permit import that has been well cared for with a very low number of owners)..

Edited by iRage

24 minutes ago, iRage said:

An AE110 would be the same as the others only different. Same category of car just from Toyota. Still the Honda remains the more enjoyable car to drive. The Toyota in my opinion feels more comfortable (and more economical when new) than the Sunny, but the Sunny you get more features than the Toyota for the same amount of Money. 

Finding a Corolla AE110 that is good condition will be difficult. There are plenty of 11os around but most of them were owned by the Ï want to run the car for cheap" type of people so although it looks ice and shiny outside most of them are really crappy mechanically. Also...I do believe that the Corolla is way over priced...but then a good Sunny or Civic is also not too far behind. You should also look in to a Familiar...or even a Lancer. I think you will have better luck finding better specimens of the latter two cars. Especially the Lancer. (where you might be lucky enough to find a permit import that has been well cared for with a very low number of owners)..

Can you give good honda model? Is civic Ek3 is good?

7 minutes ago, Buddhi nish said:

Can you give good honda model? Is civic Ek3 is good?

33 minutes ago, iRage said:

It will be pleasure if you name some models of familiar and lancer..Is lancer ck2 good?

4 hours ago, Buddhi nish said:

2 million

Toyota CE110 (diesel)  current market is around 2m. 

For me for last 9 years average cost per km was about Rs15 including everything (fuel, full insurance, license, all repairs, tyre, services etc) (over 50% express way driving) 

Never once stranded for 140000 km I used. Not even flat tyre. 

Did repair gearbox, fuel injectors and fair share of running repairs. Not touched engine. But probably must do in next 30000km

Edited by abiman