• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Soltron Ezi badu

AVANTE

So today I was going through the papers & there was an advertisment & article on the 'overdrive' page (sunday times) about another Soltron product. Now the fuel treatment liquid has mixed reviews from various people (I put some in my FZ and obviously can't notice any difference). Its called EZI oil that reduces wear & tear of metal parts like pistons, bearings, shafts, gears, etc. by 71% & increases power by 3% & fuel economy by 4%.

To back it up, the King fahd university in saudi had done tests & came up with those numbers + this is popular in the middle-east due to the intense temperatures there & some generators were run non-stop for 10-15 hours daily as a testament. 

Now my question: Is this another pointless thing/Scam? We have giants like Shell & Mobil1 on the forefront of frictionless technology so what are these guys even thinking? Of course it would be nice we had near-perfect frictionless engines that go on forever but no way a company called 'Soltron' is getting there first. But if that was the case how come these guys are still in the market?

Just maintain the car properly.....at the end of the day there is no magic formula that is going to stop metal from wearing out or absorbing heat or any other natural effect that materials would have.

Get a decent oil that is appropriate for the type of running you do (as that has an impact on how much the engine heats up and for how long and how much an oil needs to to able to tolerate that heat without breaking down and becoming too thin), make sure your engine's coolant system is up and running properly....running gear is running well, tires inflated properly, etc... and most importantly driving it properly (e.g. do not rev high and drive crazy when then engine is cold)

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2019 at 3:14 AM, Twin Turbo said:

If you believe all of that,  you'll believe in anything...?

I didn't believe it..if you understand my question it says 'what are these guys thinking of?'..how come such a scam go around without any popular negativeness or bashing?