• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Passo nszt-w62g

danss70

I added bird-view camera in a workshop.

1.        I noticed whenever I put signal lights or reverse gear the radio/audio is stopping. Is this normal for this audio set?

2.       The reverse guidelines are not moving

Kindly let me know if these can be corrected

**Pl note: that I have asked the workshop person, he told me it is the problem with the set not the camera set-up

Thanks for helping

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2019 at 7:57 PM, danss70 said:

I added bird-view camera in a workshop.

1.        I noticed whenever I put signal lights or reverse gear the radio/audio is stopping. Is this normal for this audio set?

2.       The reverse guidelines are not moving

Kindly let me know if these can be corrected

**Pl note: that I have asked the workshop person, he told me it is the problem with the set not the camera set-up

Thanks for helping

1. I think this is handled by the audio setup. Because whenever you put the car in to reverse or turn on the signal light, the video feed starts from the camera (reverse or side) which the radio setup uses to show the video on the screen. This overrides the radio/audio currently being played.
Not too sure about your setup, but some audio systems have a setting which allows audio to be played while reversing in the options. (Was there in my old Android Car audio systems. Wasn't available in a no name chinese car audio system before that)

2. About reverse guidlines, some audio systems have these in built (some are configurable, some are not) and there are also reverse cameras with no guidelines and static guidelines.
So if you audio system doesn't have configurable reverse guidelines, you might be out of luck