• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Show Off Ur Rc Cars!!!!!!!!!

Ministry

I was in N.Y last week and hoping to come again next month….where do you live in US?….i have two monster R/C’s ( Yokomo GT-4 RTR Mazda RX-7 and Nikko Nissan Skyline GTR R34 ) HPI is a good brand … look so mean & nicely done :)

pict5348cn8.jpg

pict5350yg1.jpg

Mods just want to know if its ok to advertise RC cars in the forums ?

ie if i want to sell my RC car can I advertise here ?

sorry dominic...no advertising of any form...however your ad might go well in the classifieds...contact Madhawa...

Hey shak machan…. That’s a sick looking WRX bro …. ;) I hope u'r Sti-7 faster than the guy next 2 u ha…ha… lol…. ;) don't kill me know..... :rolleyes: this is my collectable garage …… I had a supra R/C but you know who own it now….. ;)

colqp1.jpg

Hey shak machan…. That’s a sick looking WRX bro …. ;) I hope u'r Sti-7 faster than the guy next 2 u ha…ha… lol…. ;) don't kill me know..... :rolleyes: this is my collectable garage …… I had a supra R/C but you know who own it now….. ;)

Hes a bit faster off the line, but the guy next him beat him round the course twice. ;)

Should do it again sometime. Wish that track gets sorted out quick :(

guys you can see some videos at my favourite Rc cars building company

http://www.hpieurope.com/videos.php?lang=en

well here is my other HPI RS4 Rally car!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsc010132vm4.th.jpg

dsc010131ax4.th.jpg

dsc010133zm5.th.jpg

This has Carbon Fiber upper deck; HPI aluminum pulleies, MIP universals front and rear, Trinity Midnight 2, 27 Turn Motor, Futaba MC230CR speed control, Futaba 3003 Servo and Futaba Receiver, HPI Slipper Clutch; Green front springs, Tamiya blue wheel nuts, a variety of spur and motor gears (depending on the performance I want for da race).

p.s Dillon i live in NJ!!! but now i am in UK for a holiday at my friends place will be back next month

If you want you can join our RC club at NJ (900 odd members right now!!),, i will send u the details as soon as i come bak

Edited by MADZ

guys you can see some videos at my favourite Rc cars building company

http://www.hpieurope.com/videos.php?lang=en

well here is my other HPI RS4 Rally car!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsc010132vm4.th.jpg

dsc010131ax4.th.jpg

dsc010133zm5.th.jpg

This has Carbon Fiber upper deck; HPI aluminum pulleies, MIP universals front and rear, Trinity Midnight 2, 27 Turn Motor, Futaba MC230CR speed control, Futaba 3003 Servo and Futaba Receiver, HPI Slipper Clutch; Green front springs, Tamiya blue wheel nuts, a variety of spur and motor gears (depending on the performance I want for da race).

p.s Dillon i live in NJ!!! but now i am in UK for a holiday at my friends place will be back next month

If you want you can join our RC club at NJ (900 odd members right now!!),, i will send u the details as soon as i come bak

cool.. just let me know…. :D