• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pest Repellants

Quiet

Hi guys

Simple question, what are the options to prevent rodents getting in to the car. During last two months they have eaten wire harnesses in my car twice. My problem is I cant use any poison pellets as my dogs roam around the garden and garage.

Thnx in advance

• 3 years later...

I totally understand the frustration of dealing with rodents in your car. I had the same issue, and it's a real pain. Poison pellets are definitely not an option, especially when you have any pets around.
I did some research and stumbled upon a company called AJ Verminator Pest Control. They offer effective solutions for rodent problems and might be able to help you out. You can check out their website at https://ajverminatorpestcontrol.com/wasp-pest-control-sunderland/ for more info.
I'm fairly new to this forum, but I thought I'd share this with you since it might be worth looking into. It's important to find a solution that keeps your pets safe while dealing with the pesky rodents.

Edited by jodebrode