• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Online OEM Parts Ordering Mitsubishi

Sadik

Hi Guys,

Doing some internet research on genuine parts and came across the following 2 websites which stock genuine OEM parts in Dubai and another country? Just wondering if anyone has experience bringing to Sri lanka ?

a) Partsouq.com

b) Amayama.com

Actually its' re: a pair of shocks where these guys are giving it at 50% of the price of local agent. 

5 hours ago, Sadik said:

Hi Guys,

Doing some internet research on genuine parts and came across the following 2 websites which stock genuine OEM parts in Dubai and another country? Just wondering if anyone has experience bringing to Sri lanka ?

a) Partsouq.com

b) Amayama.com

Actually its' re: a pair of shocks where these guys are giving it at 50% of the price of local agent. 

If these are shock absorbers for your Montero, they are massive and will definitely be held in the post office and forwarded to customs, you might get taxed, heavily, 

2 minutes ago, tiv said:

If these are shock absorbers for your Montero, they are massive and will definitely be held in the post office and forwarded to customs, you might get taxed, heavily, 

Noted and Thanks for the tip Tiv. Really appreciated. 

10 hours ago, Sadik said:

Hi Guys,

a) Partsouq.com

b) Amayama.com

I've ordered from Partsouq with no issues but i'm with the rest of the folks here - importing shocks can be very tricky

The weight doesn't help as the shipping fees usually negate any product discount and there is the drama with duty, declaration

14 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

I've ordered from Partsouq with no issues but i'm with the rest of the folks here - importing shocks can be very tricky

The weight doesn't help as the shipping fees usually negate any product discount and there is the drama with duty, declaration

Thanks a lot Devinda