• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good body repair shop in Colombo?

Klord

So I met with a minor accident from my CivicX. I forgot I’m not driving my fathers Toyota and ran over a small concrete slab while parking the car. Now the engine under guard is cracked open to the right side. It’s a minor damage but since insurance is covering the repair cost, thought of getting it fixed immediately.

Can someone please suggest a good reliable body repair shop to get it fixed?

P.S.

Cant go to Honda agent as insurance is not covering the full claim for agent. Car is registered as a reconditioned.  

Edited by Klord

Soory to hear about the accident. You should try Vtec motors in talaahena.Couple of my friends who drove hondas recommended the place. From what I hear their work is pretty good.

1 hour ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Soory to hear about the accident. You should try Vtec motors in talaahena.Couple of my friends who drove hondas recommended the place. From what I hear their work is pretty good.

I can recommend these guys too as I did some minor body repairs for my FD3 there. The prices would be a bit on the higher end but their work was neat and professional. 

One thing I didn't like was that they had replaced my number plate casing to one that had VTEC motors branding. Old casing was in the boot of the car - they didn't steal it or anything. But I feel they should have asked me before doing that.  

@ramishkad 

4 hours ago, ramishkad said:

One thing I didn't like was that they had replaced my number plate casing to one that had VTEC motors branding

Well they should not be doing that without your consent right? Correct me if I am wrong.When We see a car with VTEC number plate it implies that the car has undergone some body repairs at VTEC? From what I understand most of the honda guys go to VTEC for body repairs.