• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
tilvin

Fitting AC to Fiat 1100 car

Guys, I am planning to fit AC to my Fiat 1100 car which I recently bought and restored. Still many restoration actions there. But before that, I want to fix AC, since moving without AC really difficult in this hot climate. I want to get the AC done for a fair reasonable price. But should be a quality work. Engine should not overheat after the work. If you know anybody good around Wattala, Ja Ela or around areas, please reply with the details. Phone number also I need.

Posted (edited)

Hi there, are you having a Uno/Regata? then you can get an evap/blowere unit in the dash behind the dash .A bit of a tricky job but worth it,..

the rad should b e ungraded to  meet with the increased demand fir engine cooling,./as well as extra cooling fans, lastly, look at the alternator and service/upgrade to meet the extra demand.

p.s. add some piccs please.

TT.

Edited by Twin Turbo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys, this is 3 Sri old Fiat 1100......😃. Is it possible to do AC for this model?

The hardest thing will be to mount a compressor,..as the car never came with a/c.

Yeah. I understand. But I saw few Morris minors installed with AC advertised in quick site. Is any volunteers know the right technicians please assist. Anyway I don't want to pay huge amounts to white elephants who rip lot of money by talking....

Sent from my SM-J610F using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk