• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best car for the 3 million budget

sameedsdp

Question

Hi all,

I am a  new member to this group. I am planing to buy a car around 3 million.it is difficult go beyond 3M. 

I have an idea to buy a Honda insight on that budget. please let me know your suggestion and advises about Honda insight and the best car for that budget. 

thank you 

4 answers to this question

Hi Sameed..welcome to the forums...the Insight has been discussed quite a lot on the forums. Please search the forums (you will see a search option above as well).

If you budget is 3mil..please do not spend all 3mil on buying a car. You should save a bit for unplanned issues with the car and some basic repairs you must do as soon as you buy the car. Especially if you are buying a Hybrid....you are looking at a really old Hybrid so battery replacements and repairs of the other Hybrid system components are a very high probability. I advice you to read the thread on "How to buy a used car" on the forum.

As for the Insight....may I ask why you want to buy an Insight ? Out of all the Hybrids of the time period the Insight would not necessarily be the number 1 choice....also..why do you need a Hybrid ?

For your budget there could be a few other better options especially if you are willing to go with a hatchback and gasoline (and korean or malaysian)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2019 at 11:31 PM, sameedsdp said:

Hi all,

I am a  new member to this group. I am planing to buy a car around 3 million.it is difficult go beyond 3M. 

I have an idea to buy a Honda insight on that budget. please let me know your suggestion and advises about Honda insight and the best car for that budget. 

thank you 

you can get a 2011/12  Lancer CS3:  its a comfy car, nice to drive, relatively uncomplicated and has agent support. Insight is not a bad car but you have better options. 

• Like 1

Insight is not a bad choice at all but you have to beware of the hybrid battery state. Because that can lead to an expensive fix down the line. A non hybrid gasoline would be a better choice close to 3Mn IMO.

• Like 1