• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wutz Up Wit Da Spelinz???

Mean Green z28

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude if you read my post carefully you'd notice that the mistakes are all deliberate in response to monamonu's own spelling mistakes as I have quoted them in bold text :lol:

:angry-smiley-024: ... read back, no spelling mistakes!!! Jus deliberate grammar faults!

B) ... read back, no spelling mistakes!!! Jus deliberate grammar faults!

is obselete as same as obsolete or does it have any other meaning?

although we do use the word "thingy" often to refer to "thing", the word thingy is still wrong from a standard point of view I guess, what do you say? of course the said mistake is by no means annoying, but I just wanted to highligh it since this whole thread is about good English :lol:

sigh.. atrocious crimes, atrocious spellings etc. all the same old c**p... to err is to human and to forgive is divine.. with time you guys will definitely learn how to spell like a pro! ;-) lolz

Zz

he! he! chill off mate! :angry-smiley-024:

although we do use the word "thingy" often to refer to "thing", the word thingy is still wrong from a standard point of view I guess, what do you say? of course the said mistake is by no means annoying, but I just wanted to highligh it since this whole thread is about good English :angry-smiley-024:

he! he! chill off mate! B)

Blah! :lol:

^

||

and there's more :lol:

Yes!!! MORE!!! ;-)

although we do use the word "thingy" often to refer to "thing", the word thingy is still wrong from a standard point of view I guess, what do you say? of course the said mistake is by no means annoying, but I just wanted to highligh it since this whole thread is about good English

hee hee :angry-smiley-024:

Zz

although we do use the word "thingy" often to refer to "thing", the word thingy is still wrong from a standard point of view I guess, what do you say? of course the said mistake is by no means annoying, but I just wanted to highligh it since this whole thread is about good English :D

he! he! chill off mate! ;)

yeah, but what about the word ' thingamajingy'? lol ... as for sfelling mistakes, it's not that it's bad to make a mistake (afterall, we're all humans no?) every now and then, it's to create the illusion that you're above it and make it a lifestyle that gets people wondering.

Also to answer neXGen's question as to why other guilty parties haven't replied ... I think they're still writing it out on paper to take to their tution class 'sir' to make sure they haven't made any mistakes ... and when he cuts and chops and tells them to rewrite ... well, you know why it's taking so long. :lol:

yeah, but what about the word ' thingamajingy'? lol ... as for sfelling mistakes, it's not that it's bad to make a mistake (afterall, we're all humans no?) every now and then, it's to create the illusion that you're above it and make it a lifestyle that gets people wondering.

Also to answer neXGen's question as to why other guilty parties haven't replied ... I think they're still writing it out on paper to take to their tution class 'sir' to make sure they haven't made any mistakes ... and when he cuts and chops and tells them to rewrite ... well, you know why it's taking so long. :lol:

I must concede that I never could figure out what 'thingamajingy' is, from where did you pick that line? Since the word is quoted out of context the word in it's own right doesn't make any sense :D

thingamajingy has various meanings.. an awesome gadget... an awesome thing... an unknown thing... etc.. it depends on how you place the word in your phrase dude.. and man.. the way you guys type is more like writing for an essay for an A/L Examinations.. lolz.. cool it with the language dude!! ;-)

Zz

thingamajingy has various meanings.. an awesome gadget... an awesome thing... an unknown thing... etc.. it depends on how you place the word in your phrase dude.. and man.. the way you guys type is more like writing for an essay for an A/L Examinations.. lolz.. cool it with the language dude!! ;-)

Zz

coolz dudez!

Tnx for the explanation!

bdw whatz with 'z' and you?

ur profile sayz "w8 n c . lolz.." for future planz, wonder wot dat meanz too?

coolz dudez!

Tnx for the explanation!

bdw whatz with 'z' and you?

ur profile sayz "w8 n c . lolz.." for future planz, wonder wot dat meanz too?

yowsa! you went through my profile too eh? very thoughtful.. dont worry not much info about me over there hehe.. seems like you are following my style of posting (abbreviations).. good good.. i dont normally preach what i practice but you seem to be learning without any guidance lolz..

about the 'Z', just a god damn nickname bro, known as Zz in the other forums and i cant seem to stick my finger away from 'Z' . You could call it some untold passion lmao... and about the 'w8 n c. lolz..', i dont plan for the future, i live for the day, take things as they come, and go a long way.. lolz..

god damn, i d better background check all the members over here.. hate being investigated lmao...

Zz

yowsa! you went through my profile too eh? very thoughtful.. dont worry not much info about me over there hehe.. seems like you are following my style of posting (abbreviations).. good good.. i dont normally preach what i practice but you seem to be learning without any guidance lolz..

about the 'Z', just a god damn nickname bro, known as Zz in the other forums and i cant seem to stick my finger away from 'Z' . You could call it some untold passion lmao... and about the 'w8 n c. lolz..', i dont plan for the future, i live for the day, take things as they come, and go a long way.. lolz..

god damn, i d better background check all the members over here.. hate being investigated lmao...

Zz

gee I am a master of short hand wrting. sometimes annoy some memebers too! so i am not follwing you or anything! you didn't sound typical so i decided to check your profile :)

typical eh? in da sense nt da ordinary memberz ya c al over da plc? hehe.. since ya ve accepted knwledge o shorthnd it ll b appropriate if i use it temp. nah.. wut a relief!! lmao.. i find dis da easiest way o gettin out ideaz without makin da forum a mess wit lng sentncez n stufz.. lmao...

hmm.. a Honda City eh.. howz da itune chip wrkin lately ? yo.. ya could turbo-charge a vtec engine nah?

Zz

typical eh? in da sense nt da ordinary memberz ya c al over da plc? hehe.. since ya ve accepted knwledge o shorthnd it ll b appropriate if i use it temp. nah.. wut a relief!! lmao.. i find dis da easiest way o gettin out ideaz without makin da forum a mess wit lng sentncez n stufz.. lmao...

hmm.. a Honda City eh.. howz da itune chip wrkin lately ? yo.. ya could turbo-charge a vtec engine nah?

Zz

i am kinda flip-flopper, i usually end up doing something totally i never planned for (like deciding to become an IT guy - the decision came only after i started working, till then wz stdying all) ... anyway mine is auto, so not much hope till i do a conversion, but still i feel stingy to throw my current gear box, which shows no sign of dieing ... so a lot of complications ... and lately i have developed a passion for keeping the car wit original spec, maintaining at the agent ... you know doing things the right way!