• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

About Honda Insight??

randikad

Hi, 

I'm searching for a Honda Insight to buy as my first vehicle by spending 3 Mn. Are there any issues with that vehicle? 

My major concern is pumping fuel, therefore I select Hybrid. Is that ok to buy a hybrid vehicle runs over 100,000km mileage? 

I would say no....if this is your first car and you want something economical to run...just don't go for an old Hybrid, especially an Insight. For starters the Insight was not Honda's best Hybrid result; to top that off any Hybrid is going to require some servicing on its Hybrid system (battery replacements, etc...)

I would suggest you look at a kei car or a small hatchback....if a kei car or a hatch does no have enough space for you..you could possibly look at older sedans but finding a well maintained one will be hard and pricey (although they are around)

Edited by iRage

1 hour ago, randikad said:

Hi, 

I'm searching for a Honda Insight to buy as my first vehicle by spending 3 Mn. Are there any issues with that vehicle? 

My major concern is pumping fuel, therefore I select Hybrid. Is that ok to buy a hybrid vehicle runs over 100,000km mileage? 

It depends on the state of the vehicle ...id say get a battery report. At the end of the day dont let fuel be the biggest deciding factor. IMA isnt as thrifty so youll end up getting 12-13 KMPL in city/suburbs.