• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggest a non-hybrid car for around 3.5 million

Sampath44

Question

Hi Guys, I want to buy a non-hybrid car for around 3.5million. 

Thanks to Autolanka forums I have evaluated few cars and now considering buying a Toyota 141 (2008) 

Initially I have considered following models,

- Vits - Out for less space, poor quality interior, many people say overpriced for 1000cc

- Picanto - not comfortable and less spacious

- Mazda 3/axela,   - I love these but out for low ground clearance 

- Honda FD 1/FD 4 - Out for low ground clearance 

- Toyota 141 - Best match except questionable fuel consumption

Another car I found recently was Nissan N17 2013 (3million). But very little information available about this.

My selecting criteria are, 

- YOM 2008 or later

- Fuel outstation 12-13 km/l average (I am not driving within city limits mostly)

- Ground clearance - Our roads are not good 

- Comfort and safety (Air bags, ABS etc)

- Satisfying Interior quality (not cheap looking)

- Exterior/look :)

- Resale value - not so important

This will be a family vehicle. Car will be driven about 500km/month. 

I would appreciate your expert opinion about my evaluation and selecting Corolla 141 (2008). Is it worth to by a 2008 car for 3.5 million or is there better alternatives which I have missed?

I know very little about cars :)

Thanks!

Edited by Sampath44

3 answers to this question

There's a nice Lancer EX 2008 advertised on the "quick" site for 3.7 mil, it says all maintenance has been done from the agent which means the mileage is genuine. Make an offer, who knows, the owner might agree to part with it for 3.5mil. Search for "Mitsubishi Lancer GLS 2008", for whatever reason the owner has missed the "EX" part which makes the advert harder to find

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

There's a nice Lancer EX 2008 advertised on the "quick" site for 3.7 mil, it says all maintenance has been done from the agent which means the mileage is genuine. Make an offer, who knows, the owner might agree to part with it for 3.5mil. Search for "Mitsubishi Lancer GLS 2008", for whatever reason the owner has missed the "EX" part which makes the advert harder to find

Thanks, will check. Hows the ground clearance of Lancer ex? Is it better or equal to 141?