• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice On Buying A 1995 Model Pajero 2800 (Computer Model)

chin_k2002

Question

9 answers to this question

This is probably the basic computer model.

Most came with a 4d56 engine. This may have a 4M40 this will have less options than the so called intercooler model which has a 4M40 intercooler turbo engine. But the "intercooler" will be much more expensive than 3.5mill some reaching close to the 5mill mark.

Anyway intercooler without turbo is like a bidet without a ? toilet.

Anyway its a great car very reliable and easy to maintain.

Will go several times to the moon and back without any repairs and almost all should have visited the moon atleast once by now

Edited by Clark'sson
  • Like 2

1995 on wards it came with 4M40, this model is what is called (computer model) mainly imported by NGOs (UN, Red Cross) and Police.

Grossly under powered it will be a pain to drive. And as someone said hacked to death. Rs. 3.5 Mn. is lot of money for a vehicle which is almost 25 years. Get it thoroughly checked with someone who knows this stuff.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kush said:

1995 on wards it came with 4M40, this model is what is called (computer model) mainly imported by NGOs (UN, Red Cross) and Police.

Grossly under powered it will be a pain to drive. And as someone said hacked to death. Rs. 3.5 Mn. is lot of money for a vehicle which is almost 25 years. Get it thoroughly checked with someone who knows this stuff.

Thanks for the advice. Yes I also thought about the price. But only thing is there is no jeep for  a lesser price. only newer SUV available for lesser price is Rexton. Most of the people not recommend Rexton. Even Palathsaba Pajero is closer to 3M. I appreciate you can advice on  this.    

Pajero Computer.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, chin_k2002 said:

I'm attaching a pic of the vehicle. pls advice.

Pajero Computer.jpg

The bonnet has an air vent, factory fit?

would like to see engine bay,..the wheels are not factory fitted for this year of paj

• Like 1

Can anyone please tell what is the difference between v46 and v36 models in Pajero? 

What I thought was v36 is what commonly referred as 'Computer body' and came with high roof body and v46 came with flatroof body. But  i found out there are v36 with flatfroof body as well in the market. Some say only handful of these were imported to SL. 

Can someone please confirm this fact?