• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda vezel best car for 8 mil (better than the chr)

Carnooby

Guys this is just my oppinion dont bash me lol.but i drove the chr 1.2 turbo ,audi q2 1.0 turbo ,honda vezel hybrid rs and  after some spirited driving all that drove with me said that vezel felt special even in the corners u can play with the car not like the audi and the toyota   in the wet or in sport mode in a low gear u can have some powersliding fun when turning and at the end of the day it does 13-22 kmpl i know its a dramatic difference i said 13 cuz old owners claim that  but im a maths student and i know how to calculate and i got 17-22      17 city 22 highway conditions     btw bought it in october 2018 and now july 2019  ..... car is damn good as in the begining and only issues had are rear is extremely bad to be driven because of sport suspension and the black interior makes the car so much clusterphobic(dont know the spellings lol)            and if u need a sporty drive and if u are spirited like me u will defineatly need a honda vezel rs(in the rs package u get different suspension)or u can customize but like the porsche gts package this is the optimum budget package   so do let me know ur ideas guys     and tell me when to sell it and do let me know the recommendations