• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a first car arround 2 million.

rajithawick

Question

Considering swift jeep model,wingroad,bj5p,elite,kelisa,sunny,march k12.

must be auto gear[emoji4].

Have a look on atrai wagon also.

Maintenance cost will be the main point[emoji846].

(I think milage will effect on i

Just need a safe ride,not for the daily driving.

Please share your valuable ideas and experiences [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G935F using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

6 answers to this question

Among the mentioned cars, I’ll give my ideas about the cars that I know.

Swift - good ground clearance so you can go anywhere. Not very reliable, as a neighbor owns one and repairs are very common (I dunno if there is a fault with his car), not much economical on fuel, easier to drive and handle

BJ5P - Go for the Familia variant as it is the jdm version so its more comfier. Really good ride with comfort and handling, another neighbor had one for years and never complained

elite - car made purely for cheap runs. Good fuel economy and reliability

sunny - comfortable but bad on fuel on all Fb15, n16 and n17 models. Some claim about sensor issues and front suspension issues on fb15 older models

march k12 - i dunno the reason why you add that up to your list...it’s freakishly ugly as hell

Some other cars you should consider

corolla 110 - good car with good reasale value and okish fuel consumption, comfortable, but the only problem is that most of them have been beaten to death by now so finding a good one is a miracle

carina 212 - same as the 110 plus better looking exterior, roomy interior, bit more comfort and better looking, but finding a good car is.....

Among the mentioned cars, I’ll give my ideas about the cars that I know.
Swift - good ground clearance so you can go anywhere. Not very reliable, as a neighbor owns one and repairs are very common (I dunno if there is a fault with his car), not much economical on fuel, easier to drive and handle
BJ5P - Go for the Familia variant as it is the jdm version so its more comfier. Really good ride with comfort and handling, another neighbor had one for years and never complained
elite - car made purely for cheap runs. Good fuel economy and reliability
sunny - comfortable but bad on fuel on all Fb15, n16 and n17 models. Some claim about sensor issues and front suspension issues on fb15 older models
march k12 - i dunno the reason why you add that up to your list...it’s freakishly ugly as hell
Some other cars you should consider
corolla 110 - good car with good reasale value and okish fuel consumption, comfortable, but the only problem is that most of them have been beaten to death by now so finding a good one is a miracle
carina 212 - same as the 110 plus better looking exterior, roomy interior, bit more comfort and better looking, but finding a good car is.....

Thank you for your time [emoji120]
K12??[emoji121]️.
as a first one i think better to go with elite,right?
When we buying elite which area should we consider more,better to go with mechanic[emoji4][emoji4]??
Any model variants?
Safty issues??
Plz[emoji120] will halpfull[emoji111]️

Viva elite would be the best option as the car is relatively new, compared to the other cars in the list. Might not be the fastest, comfiest and option filled one, but will treat you without much of an issue. Actually I’m not aware of the variants and issues. Get an automatic one with less mileage and you’d be fine with it for years to come.

Viva elite would be the best option as the car is relatively new, compared to the other cars in the list. Might not be the fastest, comfiest and option filled one, but will treat you without much of an issue. Actually I’m not aware of the variants and issues. Get an automatic one with less mileage and you’d be fine with it for years to come.
Thanks,elite sounds good enough for me right now...im looking for it already [emoji4].thank you alpha[emoji111]️