• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
HelaS

Hustler vs Alto JDM

Guys, which one is the better car of the two? Interior space, ride comfort, available features etc. There are threads on other kei cars but I couldn't find a direct comparison between these two. If you have experience driving these models, please share your opinions. Thank you in advance 🙏

2 hours ago, HelaS said:

Guys, which one is the better car of the two? Interior space, ride comfort, available features etc. There are threads on other kei cars but I couldn't find a direct comparison between these two. If you have experience driving these models, please share your opinions. Thank you in advance 🙏

We have discussed the this on many posts, do a search

Hustler would be better in every aspect compared with the standard alto, bit costlier too though

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, tiv said:

We have discussed the this on many posts, do a search

Hustler would be better in every aspect compared with the standard alto, bit costlier too though

Thanks. Search didn't turn up what I was looking for. 

well I have 2016 alto and a wagon R 2017 the alto does 16.7 KMPL better than the wagon r.

Back seats can hold a few boxes nothing more. rears shocks are very weak.

if two passengers its nice car