• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggestions for a sedan car

Charan

Question

Hi Guys, I am new to this forum. I want to buy a sedan car with the good feul consumption ( minimum 15km/l ) my budget is 2.7 million.

My options are Toyota Belta or yaris, wagon r stingray 2016.

please give your suggestions.

thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Charan said:

Thanks guys for your reply. Yes, Wagon r is not a sedan type, but there are wagon r stingray 2015 for 2.6 , That’s what I mentioned here.

what about Corolla 121 and Lancer cs1 ( fuel consumption and comfort, maintenance)

Welcome, if any suggestions.

You should state your requirements clearly, if you need the space, settling for a hatchback will frustrate you despite good fuel economy. Age and condition of the vehicle also matters.

Had a Yaris (1.3 Auto, non JDM), was a great car, never had any trouble but fuel consumption would be 10-11 km/l on average like Crosswind mentioned, though manual gear version will be slightly better. Got a new WagonR Safety (0 mileage, bought from Japan) and the most disappointed I'd ever been in a car. Considerably spacious for the size and good on fuel (depending on road/traffic conditions) but lack of luggage space and other engine/hybrid issues are making me want to go back to a Yaris. Sticking to a simpler car will make your life easier if this is your first/one of the first cars.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charan said:

Hi Guys, I am new to this forum. I want to buy a sedan car with the good feul consumption ( minimum 15km/l ) my budget is 2.7 million.

thanks in advance.

Wagon R is not a sedan

Be specific of your requirements

1 hour ago, Charan said:

thanks in advance.

There are no cars in your budget that will give minimum 15kmpl. That's the reality. Belta will give maximum 10. Yaris might give a bit more. Wagon R is not a sedan.

Thanks guys for your reply. Yes, Wagon r is not a sedan type, but there are wagon r stingray 2015 for 2.6 , That’s what I mentioned here.

what about Corolla 121 and Lancer cs1 ( fuel consumption and comfort, maintenance)

Welcome, if any suggestions.

Edited by Charan