• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer

Damithdmahaliyanage

Question

11 answers to this question

There's no 2008-2011 model as far as I know

From 2000-2007 There was the "CS" model, base model of the evolution 7 and it got a facelift between 2003-2004

2007-2017 model is called the "Lancer X (EX)" or "CY" which is the base model of the evolution X

So which one is it? CS or EX?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jason Bourne said:

From 2000-2007 There was the "CS" model, base model of the evolution 7 and it got a facelift between 2003-2004

2007-2017 model is called the "Lancer X (EX)" or "CY" which is the base model of the evolution X

The CS remained in production even after the EX started production. From memory, it went on until 2011 or so. 

Whatever model it is, the forum already has enough information about either model. Please search the forum @Damithdmahaliyanage

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2019 at 7:40 AM, Jason Bourne said:

1 hour ago, Damithdmahaliyanage said:

Thanks guys..i bought a lancer cs1 2007 model

Congratulations and welcome to the Mitsubishi family and the Lancer fraternity :D

Hope you'll create a dedicated thread for your Lancer like this and share pics and future experiences with us:

On 6/14/2019 at 3:11 PM, Hyaenidae said:

The CS must be the most discussed car on AL forum.

Here are 2 threads you might find useful:

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1882176

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1882425

@Hyaenidae I just read your post on Eleakiri.  ABS is an option for GLX trim (not standard equipment). It means all GLX units are not quipped with ABS. My unit is an example without ABS ( CS1, GLX , Automatic Trasmission unit without ABS. But ABS was never quipped with GL trim level.

Also Cd player with 6 CD changers was an option, even GL unit could requested. But I believe no brand new import GL units with 6CD changers here. I have seen 2007-2008 all Automatic units with 06CD changer except only one unit without 6 CD changer. Check my thread for Standard and Optional Equipment list. 

And trunk room trim (Fully fabric  layered walls  in boot) was a standard equipment for GLX trim and never equipped with GL trim.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sampath Gunasekera said:

@Hyaenidae I just read your post on Eleakiri.  ABS is an option for GLX trim (not standard equipment). It means all GLX units are not quipped with ABS. My unit is an example without ABS ( CS1, GLX , Automatic Trasmission unit without ABS. But ABS was never quipped with GL trim level.

Also Cd player with 6 CD changers was an option, even GL unit could requested. But I believe no brand new import GL units with 6CD changers here. I have seen 2007-2008 all Automatic units with 06CD changer except only one unit without 6 CD changer. Check my thread for Standard and Optional Equipment list. 

And trunk room trim (Fully fabric  layered walls  in boot) was a standard equipment for GLX trim and never equipped with GL trim.

Dang. Can't make edits to the post now otherwise I would've copy pasted this to the original post.

Anyway, if the ABS light is absent someone can verify if the ABS system is available by checking if the ABS module is present neh (Note 1 by Davy)

About the trunk room trim, why hasn't the boot lid been covered? is it a piece of optional equipment?

4 hours ago, Sampath Gunasekera said:

Mine had them. And most GLs I’ve seen had the fabric trim inside the boot. But you are right it’s being an option. Even hub caps and mud flaps are optional additions.