• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia rio 2002/2003/2004

Sevan star

hi freinds,

Still i m  serching to buy a good car.so i m consern about kia rio 1.3 or 1.5 made in 2002/2003/2004.i want to know it s

# fuel consumption

# control ability

# reselling ability

# Present market price

# maintain cost

# comfortability

Help me freinds.

Thanks all

A neighbor of mine had one, a few years ago. The car was on K plates, like KB or something. This was about 10 years ago. He never stopped complaining about the issues. He also had to met with an accident due to a problem with the steering(steering was disconnected from the front wheels). At that time the car was on brand new condition. But he said that fuel consumption is around 15kmpl on outstation. He may have used it for about 2-3 years and by the time he sold the car, it was showing the age like its been extensively used for about 10 years(eventhough he used it rarely). But I guess this was the 2005-2006 model. So the earlier model might be different.