• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

IMA battery warning on GP1

hondaclub

Question

15 answers to this question

3 hours ago, hondaclub said:

Hi guys, since morning I am getting this IMA battery warning. Also the pull power has reduced. Any idea what could be??

E9F6581B-E6A7-43AF-BF9C-D3D55B18BE55.jpeg

7A070A99-8EBB-4B55-87CE-A6BBD1AFB07B.jpeg

Use google translate app to translate the japanese text on the display. 

This app is pretty handy, when you have installed japanese language, it can translate real time using the camera. 

You just have to turn on the camera of the phone and capture the text. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dilanga81 said:

Honda Fit shuttle car’s hybrid battery indicate the IMA  icon on the dashboard can you explain why???

Get it scanned.. the issue would be related to the hybrid system of the car.. like the above posts indicate it could be anything related to the hybrid system.. so no one would be able to explain the exact cause without a scan..

On my car it was indicated IMA and Battery light,  so we did the scan and it shows something wrong with fan, one fan was not working so we replace that one . But after that with in 30km again indicated only battery light  not the IMA light . I also checked the power battery and it is on good condition. Can you pleas explain it to me why is only indicating battery light now !?

On 6/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, hondaclub said:

Hi guys, since morning I am getting this IMA battery warning. Also the pull power has reduced. Any idea what could be??

E9F6581B-E6A7-43AF-BF9C-D3D55B18BE55.jpeg

7A070A99-8EBB-4B55-87CE-A6BBD1AFB07B.jpeg

This could be mostly due to IMA blower fan malfunction or not functioning at all. What is the current millage? because these tend to give away when its closer to 100k km. Get a scan done and you'll get to know the exact issue. I would prefer a brandnew motor if that's the case cz it will be good for another 100k since you are not aware of the millage of a recon one.

Note: Damn, just realized i was replaying to a 2 year old post (rofl) 

Edited by PerfMad

On 10/10/2021 at 8:14 AM, Isanka said:

On my car it was indicated IMA and Battery light,  so we did the scan and it shows something wrong with fan, one fan was not working so we replace that one . But after that with in 30km again indicated only battery light  not the IMA light . I also checked the power battery and it is on good condition. Can you pleas explain it to me why is only indicating battery light now !?

If you are seeing this icon , then it says (as per translation) -> Lights when the 12V battery is not charged.

What to do when it lights up -> Turn off air conditioners and etc to reduce electric consumption. Then , immediately contact your honda dealer for repair.

bat.PNG