• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good repair spot around Panadura / Moratuwa?

Devin

Hi fellow drivers,

Just got a viva elite 2012 manual recently and need to repair / replace some stuff related to brakes (could be pads / caliper pins etc.).

I live in Panadura. I need a close by guy to make my go-to-guy. I don't think #UNIMO will be good given that many people here complain of the service and prices.

If you know any good place, please drop a note on prices too ;). Thanks!

(If I'm replacing brake pads or caliper pins, do I need to go with original products or A-grade replica? I heard originals can be around 20k while a good replica is 2k something. Correct me.)

@Admin Sorry Admin, please move to 'Request Information On A Good Mechanic/ Workshop And Discussion'. Still new to this.

Edited by Devin

• 3 weeks later...

OK I Have no idea abt the prices but there's one reliable garage I found in Horana Road.

If you're coming from Panadura bus stand along the Horana road, when you pass CTB bus depot, there's a road to the right named "Kaviraja Mawatha". Just travel for abt 200 mtrs and you will see the "Kaviraja Mawatha 2nd Lane" to your left. Just ride for about 10 mtrs and take the bend - you will find a Garage to your left. (Working hrs 9.30 am to 7.30 p.m)