• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

fahadlk

Lug nut lock nut on audi a6

Question

Hi Guys, 

Im facing an issue with a lug nut in my audi A6 hybrid. I have not recieved a key from to remove the wheel lug nut when I purchased. I have attached the image of the lug nut type. I need your help me to find a tool to remove this. Or if anyone know a place where I take the car in order to remove this. Thanks in advace.

I have already tried JJ LANKA but they said no.

Screenshot_20190523-115604.jpg

7 answers to this question

it should be in your Tool/Jack box

48 minutes ago, vag2 said:

it should be in your Tool/Jack box

I checked but its not there..

I guess then no option other than to drill the lock-nut and put in a regular one (Or try to get one from ebay etc)

2 hours ago, vag2 said:

I guess then no option other than to drill the lock-nut and put in a regular one (Or try to get one from ebay etc)

4 hours ago, fahadlk said:

Hi Guys, 

Im facing an issue with a lug nut in my audi A6 hybrid. I have not recieved a key from to remove the wheel lug nut when I purchased. I have attached the image of the lug nut type. I need your help me to find a tool to remove this. Or if anyone know a place where I take the car in order to remove this. Thanks in advace.

I have already tried JJ LANKA but they said no.

Screenshot_20190523-115604.jpg

Don’t try to drill it, the drill will jump and damage / score / scuff  your wheel and the stud threads as well, 

go to a reputed lathe or a garage, they ll tack weld a small bit of metal and use that to rotate the nut, simple job most lathes know as its a very common mishap when importing euros

4 hours ago, fahadlk said:

Or if anyone know a place where I take the car in order to remove this

Check your inbox I have sent you two places details. 

1 hour ago, tiv said:

Don’t try to drill it, the drill will jump and damage / score / scuff  your wheel and the stud threads as well, 

go to a reputed lathe or a garage, they ll tack weld a small bit of metal and use that to rotate the nut, simple job most lathes know as its a very common mishap when importing euros

Make sure you disconnect the battery before the job...

I also had the same issue sometime back with a freelancer 2 .... did the same thing..

Take the car to the dealer so they can  not help you.

• Thanks 1