• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Whats best car for a government servant retirement permit

tangin

Hello, 

Trying to choose a different car to buy rather than allion, premio, axio. In the toyota lineup i guess the next car in line is the camry. Thats a masterpiece but unfortunately the starting price in sri lanka is around 220-230 lakhs. Very unfortunate because the international price of the car starts at around $24000. Thats even lower than a Audi A4, BMW 3 series and even a C Class Merc. I guess thats because of its engine options being only 2.5 & 3.5 Liter petrol. I already have a premio and it just doesnt make sense to buy it again but in the other hand its reliable and had never really given me any sort of problem. Would love to go for a camry but the price is way too high. Is the camry included for the government servant retire permit? To be honest the previous permit i got was a USD 35000 permit. Whats the value for the retirement permit? I work at a university college. What are the best options i could go for my permit? Thank you!