• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

On 5/16/2019 at 8:05 AM, kush said:

Prado 70 series

Hyundai Santa Fe 2007 +

Kia Sorento, should be able to get a 2011 if you stretch a bit

Sorento is a great vehicle. I love it, but the second-hand market is bad right?

Edited by hustlehard

Second hand market is low as there are plenty around being sold by permit holders who are importing vehicles on new permits.

Prices are likely to go up as you cannot get down diesels or decent petrol SUVs due to ridiculous tax structure.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:20 AM, kush said:

Second hand market is low as there are plenty around being sold by permit holders who are importing vehicles on new permits.

Prices are likely to go up as you cannot get down diesels or decent petrol SUVs due to ridiculous tax structure.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:20 AM, kush said:

What are the other options you know?? Do you think Mitsubishi Outlander 2010/11/12 would be a better choice but i heard spare parts are hard to find for it :|

14 hours ago, hustlehard said:

What are the other options you know?? Do you think Mitsubishi Outlander 2010/11/12 would be a better choice but i heard spare parts are hard to find for it ?

Very few, will be hard to find, interior quality is not the best. Less features

CRV would be a better choice

37 minutes ago, amsandun said:

New Mitsubishi Xpander is out there but I think it's way over your budget. saw few of them on the road past few weeks. Could be an interesting vehicle to discuss in the future maybe?

Heavily under powered same story with the new Rush

On 5/24/2019 at 8:57 AM, kush said:

Very few, will be hard to find, interior quality is not the best. Less features

CRV would be a better choice

Yes :| the outlander 2011/12 thats for sale here on ###### and all cant be found on the internet idk. the thing is im always looking for a japanese 7 seater suv for the budget of 4.5 million that will have a good market value, fuel efficiency is not a problem so the only vehicle that i find good is the outlander 2011/12  eventho i dont like it as much as a sorento 

Id love a crv but it goes way beyond my budget and no 7 seaters ye

Edited by hustlehard