• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Thilina 341

Honda ge6 Vs lancer 2005-2008

Question

Posted (edited)

I would like to know about Honda jazz. And lancer.

Fual consumption.

Comfortability

And is it better than Toyota IST

Edited by Thilina 341

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, Thilina 341 said:

I would like to know about Honda jazz. And lancer.

Fual consumption.

Comfortability

And is it better than Toyota IST

[1] The Jazz/Fit will do  better than the Lancer usually (assuming both are auto boxes) BUT given their age accuracy of fuel consumption may vary . 

[2] Lancer is comfortable than the Jazz

[3] In what context? Other than re-sale the lancer and the fit are better than the IST  in my opinion. 

The Jazz is a nice nippy car with lot of space (and headroom) ideal to be used as a family car. it's a  hatch with station-wagon like space and interior dimensions. The CVT box can be bothersome if not well maintained.  Due to it's dimensions etc Jazz/Fits are ideal city traffic drivers. The Lancer is a typical sedan with good handling dynamics and  a fairly comfy ride.   If your typical use of the car is a lot of city suburb driving and  drop kids at school, carry your  kids folding bikes etc ,  do shopping, you have a dog that travels in the car etc the jazz might be a good choice.  My personal preference is of course the lancer. 

Edited by matroska