• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda ge6 Vs lancer 2005-2008

Thilina 341

Question

2 answers to this question

On 5/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, Thilina 341 said:

I would like to know about Honda jazz. And lancer.

Fual consumption.

Comfortability

And is it better than Toyota IST

[1] The Jazz/Fit will do  better than the Lancer usually (assuming both are auto boxes) BUT given their age accuracy of fuel consumption may vary . 

[2] Lancer is comfortable than the Jazz

[3] In what context? Other than re-sale the lancer and the fit are better than the IST  in my opinion. 

The Jazz is a nice nippy car with lot of space (and headroom) ideal to be used as a family car. it's a  hatch with station-wagon like space and interior dimensions. The CVT box can be bothersome if not well maintained.  Due to it's dimensions etc Jazz/Fits are ideal city traffic drivers. The Lancer is a typical sedan with good handling dynamics and  a fairly comfy ride.   If your typical use of the car is a lot of city suburb driving and  drop kids at school, carry your  kids folding bikes etc ,  do shopping, you have a dog that travels in the car etc the jazz might be a good choice.  My personal preference is of course the lancer. 

Edited by matroska