• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Splash 2010

Casanova

Dear Experts,

Apologies for starting a thread on a nearly decade older car, but since this car is uncommon in SL, would like to get experts or user perspective on this one. Would like to know whether buying one will be stepping in to trouble because it is so rare. This car has comparatively low price tag with rivals of that era. But I got to know it shares the suzuki swift chassis. I'm not worried about the fuel economy. Your expertise is greatly appreciated. Thank you have a good day.

1 hour ago, Casanova said:

Dear Experts,

Apologies for starting a thread on a nearly decade older car, but since this car is uncommon in SL, would like to get experts or user perspective on this one. Would like to know whether buying one will be stepping in to trouble because it is so rare. This car has comparatively low price tag with rivals of that era. But I got to know it shares the suzuki swift chassis. I'm not worried about the fuel economy. Your expertise is greatly appreciated. Thank you have a good day.

Didn't register when you intially said splash but i can remeber a few examples rebadged in SL as Maruti Ritz. If it was done by Maruti then agent (A*W) should be able to help you with parts. But the car is not common hence, body panels if you need recon you may struggle a bit. 

Experts here should be able to give you a technical review on the car.