• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Premio for permit

NSN

Hi Guys,

I need some advise.

I would like to buy Premio for my permit. Toyota lanka also importing recondition premio. Could you guys please suggest whether to go for Toyotal lanka or other agents?

thanks

Toyota Lanka imports will be a bit hire in price than other third party importers. If Toyota actually imports from Toyota U-Car shops in Japan then the cars are guaranteed to be road-worthy in Japan, thus you know it is in good condition (first you need to check if the car is an actual Toyota U-Car stock). Also, if I am not mistaken Toyota Lanka might give a warranty that is backed by Toyota (i.e. Toyota's U-Car warranty probably applies). So you need to check. Also, even if the car is not a Toyota UCar stock, it is hard to imagine that the Toyota agent would actually go to the extent of tampering with mileages, etc...so the probability of what you get is what you see is rather high (i.e. the car would be more honest).

The other car sales are NOT agents...so do not call them agents. They are just third arty car importers and car sales....you really can't rust these guys. For every 10 cars they import 9.5 of them are junk cars that are fixed up (on the cheap) and then shipped over here.

You could one down from a auction there are places that will assist you.

In the auction you will have the condition of the vehicle, I've heard of people manipulating the auction sheets post auction using  editors but not at the auction sites at Japanese maintain standards.

You could be able to save 300-500K

Why do you want a Allion it is way past its sell by date (over 12 years) there are rumors that it will be replaced by Corolla sedan in August 2019.

In any case you will have to pay Rs. 1.95 Mn. as tax

11 hours ago, kush said:

Why do you want a Allion it is way past its sell by date (over 12 years) there are rumors that it will be replaced by Corolla sedan in August 2019.

No rumour. Its stated as such as the Corolla gets larger. The Allion/Premio filled the same size segment thus far