• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Ride for Rs.3.0 Mn to Rs.3.400 Mn

Hey guys,
I m searching a vehicle in between Rs.3.000 M - 3.400 Mn, Pls give me yr best suggestions,
I m bouncing in between following,
- Civic FD4
- Lancer Ex 2008
- Honda Insight
(Not a one who likes Wagon R)
1.lancer ex is good.
2.fd 4 also not bad.but its not comfortable
dont go for insight.

Sent from my Mi A2 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, waruna madushanka said:

Hey guys,

I m searching a vehicle in between Rs.3.000 M - 3.400 Mn, Pls give me yr best suggestions,

I m bouncing in between following,

- Civic FD4

- Lancer Ex 2008

- Honda Insight

(Not a one who likes Wagon R)

Lancer EX is overall an excellent choice. 

Other than the FD4 also consider a Mazda3 /Axela (2009/2010) 

I answered a similar question earlier today for a budget of 3 mil have a look

27 minutes ago, matroska said:

Lancer EX is overall an excellent choice. 

Other than the FD4 also consider a Mazda3 /Axela (2009/2010) 

I answered a similar question earlier today for a budget of 3 mil have a look

I m under impression that peugeot and Mazda are not fuel economical.. Do u knw the fuel efficiency of Mazda3?

1 hour ago, waruna madushanka said:

wat about the fuel efficiency?

I think it will do like average Jap sedan. Diesel 12 kmpl and petrol 8 kmpl. Normally Jap sedans also do similar or just little more during usual city traffic. But if you ask this question from a lankan mech or tech, he would tell Jap sedan would do 40 kmpl and European car would do 2kmpl....?. You have to check with guys who have knowledge on both.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, waruna madushanka said:

Do u knw the fuel efficiency of Mazda3?

when it comes to older cars fuel efficiency varies for two units of the same model - depending how previous owners have done maintenance, the parts used during repairs etc as well as the individual drivers driving style. This will not mean a variance of about 5KMPL. On average a Japanese Sedan with Auto gears will do anything between 8-10 Kmpl in a mix of city and suburban traffic. Better outstations (when it comes to outstations the mileage varies even more depending on how you drive) Some Exceptions for cars like Cefiro which do about 5-6 KMPL are outliers. People may claim toyota's are good on fuel but a very good friend of mine uses a Yaris and the thing never every gives out more than 8kmpl. So don't base your buying entirely on fuel efficiency. Because if you do and buy a car based on that then when you find out the car is not fuel efficient as you expected it to be you will be disappointed.