• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axia AC clicking sound

Gihan89

Question

I bought a brand new axia two weeks back. From two days back only I noticed that when the ac is on compressor on and off happens including the fan frequently with a clicking noise when breaking and accelerating. That happens when it runs without the traffic also. Is that a problem? Hope someone can help me with this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

1 answer to this question

I think it is normal as I can remember in my Viva Elite, there was a clicking sound when the clutch engages and disengages for the AC. However it had no relation to braking or acceleration, the AC was working (engage and disengage with a click sound) on its own regardless of moving or standstill.

You should be able to confirm it with the agents at Unimo. just show it to them on your way and they wouldn't charge anything to check it. their customer service is usually good. 

Edited by ghostwriter
  • Like 1