• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upgrade to Vitz

Nuwarasa

2 hours ago, Nuwarasa said:

I have a wagonr Fx 2018, Im planning to upgrade to vitz. So what is advantages or disadvantages of it. What model of vitz I can buy around 3.6M? What is fuel consumption of Vitz?

Depends on several factors.....?

10 hours ago, Nuwarasa said:

I have a wagonr Fx 2018, Im planning to upgrade to vitz. So what is advantages or disadvantages of it. What model of vitz I can buy around 3.6M? What is fuel consumption of Vitz?

You can buy a F grade, 2015 or 2016

Fuel consumption is like 13kmpl , 92oc

It's not exactly an upgrade, both are equally underpowered 

Vitz may look a bit better and be a bit  more comfortable 

The difference is the size and cargo area

2nd row seating is cramped in the vitz in comparision

The engine is so noisy u ll go crawling back to the wagon r, and the vibration will make you think it's an 80s townace, I'm sure the highest grade of wagon r will be far more refined than this. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nuwarasa said:

What model of vitz I can buy around 3.6M?

Brought down a 2016 F Safety with about 25,000 kms for my uncle before the tax hike for 3.5 ish. Now the tax is higher so a base F probably.

11 hours ago, tiv said:

Fuel consumption is like 13kmpl , 92oc

This should be about right but mind you the car is a bit underpowered so if you put your foot down to get some speed it might consume more fuel

11 hours ago, tiv said:

The engine is so noisy

True. 

You can also consider the Passo  cheaper and more bells and whistles.

11 hours ago, matroska said:

Brought down a 2016 F Safety with about 25,000 kms for my uncle before the tax hike for 3.5 ish. Now the tax is higher so a base F probably.

This should be about right but mind you the car is a bit underpowered so if you put your foot down to get some speed it might consume more fuel

True. 

You can also consider the Passo  cheaper and more bells and whistles.

True about the passo but they have a rather low demand, 

The interior feels like a van and even the seating arrangement. Looks also like a cr41 

But definitely far more refined, than a vitz where they have been trying to get that Toyota econo sedan feel like axio Corolla and the engine lets all of it down.