• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

LASITHA_rox

place to buy Suzuki Swift Ignis 2003 Roof Rail Front cap

Question

I have a Suzuki Swift Ignis 2003 model car. in the highway  Roof Rail Front cap was went off now want to buy a plastic cap for it.please suggest me place to buy or suggest solution for this.

2001_Suzuki_Ignis_(RG413)_GL_5-door_hatchback_(2016-01-04).jpg

20180727_130349.jpg

4 answers to this question

Try Japan Lanka. If they have a broken rail, you might be able to get a cap off it. If not, you may have to buy the whole thing.

I had the same problem sometime ago. Ended up buying a pair of roof rails. As I recall, it didn't cost much. Around 5000 for the pair I think.

• Like 1

Do i see a crack there in the rail ?  that rail will break away.  You are better off replacing i guess. 

Some of my caps are cracked due to UV damage.  Even if I try to remove them to repair, they will break like papadam 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 8:11 AM, Crosswind said:

Try Japan Lanka. If they have a broken rail, you might be able to get a cap off it. If not, you may have to buy the whole thing.

I had the same problem sometime ago. Ended up buying a pair of roof rails. As I recall, it didn't cost much. Around 5000 for the pair I think.

thank you i ll try there

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 9:09 AM, MAS said:

Do i see a crack there in the rail ?  that rail will break away.  You are better off replacing i guess. 

Some of my caps are cracked due to UV damage.  Even if I try to remove them to repair, they will break like papadam 🙂

thank you,yes there is a crack in the rail, i am also thing to replace the rail ,do you know place where i can buy them? 

Edited by LASITHA_rox