• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
hustlehard

A vehicle loan of 4.5 million

Does anyone know a bank that provides personal loans (for a vehicle)
of around 4.5 million for a salary about 200,000 earned by foreign employment.

If you are regularly remitting your salary from your employment to a bank, they are the best people to ask for a loan. Still it won’t be easy. Good luck!

My experience is banks only like your hard earn foreign currency, that’s it. 

Go for a vehicle loan instead of personal loan (lower interest, slightly)

If you don't have any other liabilities, it will be possible. As maersk said, bank to which you remit your salary is the best place to ask.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:42 PM, NPP said:

Go for a vehicle loan instead of personal loan (lower interest, slightly)

If you don't have any other liabilities, it will be possible. As maersk said, bank to which you remit your salary is the best place to ask.

On 4/21/2019 at 8:58 AM, maersk said:

If you are regularly remitting your salary from your employment to a bank, they are the best people to ask for a loan. Still it won’t be easy. Good luck!

My experience is banks only like your hard earn foreign currency, that’s it. 

Thank you for the advice :)

That's an interesting topic. I have a similar problem, but in my case there is a problem with obtaining a loan, because I have a bad credit history. What should I do? I asked the same question a few of my friends and they said that the only option for me is a loan company. One of them even recommended https://expertpaydayloans.com to me. He says that already obtained money from those guys with low interest rate (about 3%, as he says). Right now I'm thinking - is it worth it? I trust my friend, but thinking about borrowing money from loan company terrifies me for some unknown reason.

Edited by StroggCore

If you are employed abroad personal loan on clean basis is big No No..due to the compliance ..but you can obtain loan against a property or vehicle as long as the loan will be serviced from the funds you remit through the NRFC  Account..even leases are possible 

and for the bad credit history..you should be able to convince the bank it was genuine default and not a willful one..and its better that the specific advance is settled in full without any write off from the bank side or legal action..and if you have other facilities which reflects you are good paymaster you will have an edge when convincing the bank...bdw the credit history/CRIB only available for the past 24 month and most banks take last 12 months to asses the creditworthiness of the customer..

Edited by TheClutch

I think that if you have a good salary and it's all right with your credit history, there will be no problems with taking a loan from any of the banks. Recently, I was in need of money and I applied at Norwegian internet bank services and I received the money quickly and as the representative explained to me, I have an optional repayment period, it is very good, especially when I don't manage to pay the monthly rate. I don't know if you can apply for such a huge loan. But I think it would be better to discuss with a bank expert about the loan.

Edited by tobygiant

I don't think that taking a loan is a good idea since everything you can find a problem with the money that you cannot return (raising taxes on bills and other stuff that government can do only for earning the money) and all we can do is taking another loan for returning the current as it was in my situation. Once I had a situation when my family wanted to take a loan for a car so we did it but we didn't know that for the next five years system of percentage for the loans would increase and we couldn't return that money. So one day some guys from agency of debt collectors ( I think that's them frontline-collections.com) come to me and have a little chit chat about solving the problem (they was pretty nice btw). I didn't had another choice except selling the car and returning that money...

Edited by Rumegado