• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle auctions/Tender

top tip

Dear members, I've been looking to upgrade my car and I have been head hunting through sites such as ######.lk, Autolanka, riyasewana, ###. But apart from these I have also found that certain chaps buy cars at a bargain price from auctions and tender notices, although they come setbacks.

But I am not talking about the UN, police or army auctions where vehicles are driven there living lights out, but auctions where leasing firms advertise there ceased vehicles.

Now is there a particular newspaper brand apart from hitad where these advertisements are published, also are there any specific websites?

Please educate me as I have learned that you can save quite some money off your purchase but I am aware that bidding against the car sale mafia ain't gonna be easy and also cars can be a mine-field if you don't know what to look for as they could have underlying problems due to the fact that an owner who couldn't pay the lease properly would not have treated the car well. But please do educate me on this.

BTW how about the harbour auction, you can get a vehicle with a very low mileage.

Thank you.

Edited by top tip