• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cefiro A33 YOM 2000, Engine stalling & Loss of powe

BunnyBoy

Question

Hi Guys;

So I have been using my Nissan Cefiro A33 YOM 2000 over 2 years now, It did very well but a week ago the started to give some trouble and I hope someone from the forum can help me assist in this;

Usually, my car Starts at one start in a second, But at recent the car just keeps stalling, where I have to start over 5-6 times where gradually it picks up and finally starts, the idle isn't the stable and heavy scent of Fuel disposal through the exhaust for a minute. After starting the car and out to D, The car shakes a bit where you can clearly notice the first gear needs an extra push to go, But after that its smooth sail.

During the afternoon it gets worse where I feel the car needs the extra push to catch up, the smoothness of the car has lost, and when the Ac is switched on the car vibrates even more when stopped or when you let go the break prior accelerating. Also, notice HEAVY LOSS ON FUEL during the process. When climbing a small hill, If i switch the AC off the car has the extra pull which is unusual as never I had to go through before.

On the Electrical checup, it shows <Primary Ignition Code error>

I have some knowledge on this car and I want to share my thoughts;

#Could it have to do something with the Coils? (last I checked it was fine), 

#Could it be because of the sensors such as Cam, Crank & Shaft sensor (According to read),

#COuld it be because of non-tuneup issues> the last guy did a lousy job (but was clean and had no problems then) .

Please advise me what needs to be done. Highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bunny Boy 

1 answer to this question