• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car inner door step protection

Praveen_Auto

Question

Bought my car 2 weeks back and in desperate need to apply some protection to the inner door step panel (where footwear can easily scratch off - the plastic area - image attached)

3M transparent film costs 9800 for them to apply it for all 4 inner doorstep panels only ( not other upholstery)

Am I the only one who think it's too costly.? Screenshot_20190406-155503__01__01.thumb.jpeg.6c6b75c297de43793f3e5dc634cc5784.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

5 answers to this question

On 4/6/2019 at 4:03 PM, Praveen_Auto said:

Bought my car 2 weeks back and in desperate need to apply some protection to the inner door step panel (where footwear can easily scratch off - the plastic area - image attached)

3M transparent film costs 9800 for them to apply it for all 4 inner doorstep panels only ( not other upholstery)

Am I the only one who think it's too costly.? Screenshot_20190406-155503__01__01.thumb.jpeg.6c6b75c297de43793f3e5dc634cc5784.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Go to a sticker shop, they have the clear wrap, take it, leave it in the sun a bit and apply it yourself, just like putting a cover to a book

• Like 1