• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Freud

Question

Hello all,

I want to buy a small car with my budget 3 million as my 1st car.I consider about best look,good reselling value after 5yrs,good safety and affordable fuel efficiency. My current selections are Kia picanto,Suzuki celerio,toyota wigo and japan alto.when i think best look my 1st selection is picanto.

Does picanto have above features? I want to resell it after 5yrs

Looking for your valuble ideas and advices

Thnks

10 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Freud said:

Hello all,

I want to buy a small car with my budget 3 million as my 1st car.I consider about best look,good reselling value after 5yrs,good safety and affordable fuel efficiency. My current selections are Kia picanto,Suzuki celerio,toyota wigo and japan alto.when i think best look my 1st selection is picanto.

Thnks

No, Not fuel efficient, being a Korean car it will be a underdog to all except Celero, people think Wigo is Japanese although it is built in Malayasia or Indonesia for poor countries. So predicting a resale value would be difficult.

However what it will do a put a smile every time you drive it, it is the best drivers car of the lot by miles.

As far as safety is concern it will be the best if you opt for the one with ABS and air bags, this is the only car out of the lot design for Europe and is rated high in tests. Besides it handles and hold on to the road better which will avoid one getting in to a situation.

Your choice five years of compromised driving may be for probable saving of couple of 100K, or 5 years of satisfied motoring.

By the way Kia offers 5 years 100k warranty so you will have only routine maintenance  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Freud said:

Hello all,

Thnks

No one can comment on the 'good reselling value' so why not go for the other factors? resale is a bit of a lottery anyway. 

Picanto is a more well rounded car with good build quality specially than the Wigo and the celerio.  If you like the Picanto just go for it. 

If you're really worried about resale then the lesser you spend the lesser you stand to lose in which case I'd assume the Japanese Alto to be the cheapest of the lot  - and It isn't too bad a car either. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Freud said:

What about picanto's technological quality.Engine quality is same as japanese car? Can we believe it in daily driving?

For one - you can anyway trust a new car for daily use for a few years easily. Modern koreans are on par with Japs without a doubt.

It's only in remote villages and forums like e***iri where over hyped buying and selling mudalalis spread fear about Korean vehicles and recommend 30 year old jdm shit buckets.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Freud said:

Thnks for your valuble ideas

What about picanto's technological quality.Engine quality is same as japanese car? Can we believe it in daily driving? 

Good old tested technology nothing fancy, should last for ages if taken care

They give 5 year, 100k km warranty here and 7 years in some counties

• Thanks 1

Thanks all

But I asked from a delivery agent about my choice.He told picanto has some issues with inadequate space and fuel efficiency. They told my budget 3 million.worth of buying unregistered Daihatsu Mira 2018 or vitz than brand new picanto.

What do you think about it?

2 hours ago, Freud said:

Thanks all

But I asked from a delivery agent about my choice.He told picanto has some issues with inadequate space and fuel efficiency. They told my budget 3 million.worth of buying unregistered Daihatsu Mira 2018 or vitz than brand new picanto.

What do you think about it?

3 m budget is good one. Don't waste that on craps. Think about a 2008 - 2010 Allion or Premio? Tida, Bluebird or Wingroad also good options. This Bingato and Meera are not worthy for your money bro....:)