• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prius for Uber

madjayzzz

I'm planing to buy a Toyota Prius for taxi driving using uber.After reading some previous threads i was wondering how much an average driver(lets say 7am-9pm) make a day/month using a hybrid car.Also i came to know that there are services such as uber zip ,uber go ,uber premier ect,in what category prius fall into and what is the difference between these categories car vice??Im open to suggestions regarding the car model and  feel free to share your opinions on this and hope i didn't reopen an existing thread.?

Thanks guys.   

Not an Uber driver but am a frequent UBER user these days as the Monty is on body repairs after the accident. 

I get Priuses on Uber Go as well as Uber premier. Hard to differentiate but generally Priuses which i get on Uber go are i think 2007-2013ish cars ( two english charaters), whilst on premier its always 03rd & 04th generations. I think the manufactured year has soemthing to do with it. Uber is quite a user friendly app even for drivers. Just download and use the option drive with Uber. 

Uber zip in only for Kei type hatches