• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota corolla 121

D@lan

Hi guys..i want to know about toyota corolla NZE121..

Is there a model G grade Limited version?

What is the engine 1.5L or 1.8L?

What is the fuel consmption?

Finaly how is that car?

I am waiting your valuable replies guyz.. Thank you..?

Edited by D@lan

Not a bad car if you just want to commute from point A to B. But the market is over priced. If you can find a good one for like 2.2M then it's worth it, otherwise there are plenty of good options out there.

Edited by chathura86
missing sentence
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, chathura86 said:

. If you can find a good one for like 2.2M 

This is the toughest part - these cars are very popular and as a result became a tradeable commodity. Most of them are severly abused.

• Like 1

I have owned one for 7 years. Sold it on January. Check the Blogs section as I have done a complete ownership review which would give you a basic idea about the car. But finding a good example is really hard.

cheers!

16 hours ago, chathura86 said:

What type a 121 you drove. everything i drove was really slow.

I resetted the ecu and then drove the car for around 20mins smashing the throttle. Since then the car felt noticably faster than other 121s. It’s not a fast car and not intended to become one.Quite nippy.A sudden kick down can jump the rpm to 5000 after that trick.For me the car felt more nippy than the es5 1.5l, mazda axela from the same era. Also of you drive a bit enthusiastically with a heavy foot the VVT-I system automatically sets itself to give more performance. Just a 1500cc car.

16 hours ago, chathura86 said:

What type a 121 you drove. everything i drove was really slow.

What he meant was that the car turned into a bad old one quickly. Not that the car was fast. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1