• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Stingray Door Kick Protection

lahirurana

Question

I'am really being loving with this(The Image which I have uploaded below) type of door kick protection mat which are on Aliexpress. But I couldn't find any item which is matching with stingray from this production. If any one know any place to buy similar type please let me know.  

Capture.PNG

2 answers to this question

Sorry, i don't have deep knowledge about the cars. Anyways, Prices for cars are constantly growing, so many buyers turn their attention to cars from China. And if earlier many people were wary of buying a car from China, then now Chinese automakers from China are doing everything to make their suzuki cars carzaamin(.)com/blog/suzuki-alto-for-sale-in-lahore-pakistan/ one of the best. The experts compiled the TOP-5 representatives of the Chinese automotive industry, based on a combination of budget prices and reliability. So, Chery KIMO is a representative of the budget class cars. Due to the good assembly, he has no serious problems with the body and chassis, and the high ground clearance adapts the car remarkably to the roads. Thanks

10 hours ago, EvanSmith said:

Sorry, i don't have deep knowledge about the cars. Anyways, Prices for cars are constantly growing, so many buyers turn their attention to cars from China. And if earlier many people were wary of buying a car from China, then now Chinese automakers from China are doing everything to make their suzuki cars carzaamin(.)com/blog/suzuki-alto-for-sale-in-lahore-pakistan/ one of the best. The experts compiled the TOP-5 representatives of the Chinese automotive industry, based on a combination of budget prices and reliability. So, Chery KIMO is a representative of the budget class cars. Due to the good assembly, he has no serious problems with the body and chassis, and the high ground clearance adapts the car remarkably to the roads. Thanks

Are you sure you posted your reply in the right place ? The OP is asking about a certain type of door protector for a Wagon R Stingray. Nothing to do with prices of cars or Chinese cars at all.

For the record..the Suzuki Alto is NOT Chinese. Its assembled in Japan...some smaller parts come from India...I am sure there are small components that would come from China as well.  There are good Chinese cars...unfortunately they are as expensive as the low end Japanese and Korean cars (not surprising since most of these good Chinese cars are actually Japanese/Korean/European cars made in partnership with China)

The Maruti Suzuki Alto is manufactured in India (and Pakistan ?)

Edited by iRage