• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

On 3/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Rohnd said:

I have been using 580 for six months with out any problem, much better than MG. Worth every cent you spend on it!

Edited by LMS

Was wondering why this thread keep hovering on top for the past few days.So I paid a visit, and man you guys did not disappoint. 

Keep it rollin boys... @Hyaenidae subtle but on point. You reminds me of @Sierra Charlie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First impression DFSK I-Auto.

One excellent feature is the advanced voice command called i-Talk.

i-Talk With i-Talk, the driver only needs to speak out to operate various aspects and features of the car, multimedia, answering phone calls, navigation, to Bluetooth with just sound. People in the cabin just do it by saying 'Hi, Glory' first.

"Drivers and car passengers can control the electronic devices in the car with a series of voice commands such as 'Open Sunroof', 'Close Front Window'. In addition, i-Talk can intelligently recognize implied commands such as 'So Hot' and smart car devices will run it quickly and accurately (to raise the temperature of the air conditioner),

Edited by Roshan321
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

But, as far as i know i talk version of 580 is not available in Srilanka at the moment dear roshan 321. Isn't it ?

@LMS I have no idea about I-Auto in Sri Lanka and never seen any advertisement either. May be it will come here in next year.

• Confused 1

Can some one give the contact numbers of these buggers to each other so that they can have their DFSK love talk privately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Quiet said:

Can some one give the contact numbers of these buggers to each other so that they can have their DFSK love talk privately.

Maybe they know each other, are related (or maybe even the same person)... I missed this thread somehow and today read it end to end. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi but could not help but notice the writing style of the DFCC Glory fan club is very similar. For instance they seem to skip on the articles (parts of speech) and seem to make the same kind of typos. Intriguing. 

P.S: 7 DFCC Gloryholes in one area ? Do we have a china town here? 

Edited by matroska

On 9/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, LMS said:

But, as far as i know i talk version of 580 is not available in Srilanka at the moment dear roshan 321. Isn't it ?

Too bad, We could've asked the car itself how impressive and glorious itself is......

Hi Guys , it seems so many of you very interest of this vehicle. otherwise you would read threads of other vehicles without wasting your time here (even actively engage with posting comments) . all of your ideas are very important 😊

Here I found good review of this vehicle , test drive. Please have a look.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I like how they just call DFSK "donkey" without even knowing or owning the vehicle. It's just ironic how people want to just destroy other people's dreams like of getting a good vehicle. Apparently it's a joke for them. If you don't know anything about the vehicle, don't make it worse for others. If you're definite that this vehicle is, I'd say "shit", then just explain, in a professional way with facts so you can actually prove you're right. If you're just bored to do that, why are you even on this forum? So before you post something, think twice on how it's going to affect on other people. Rather than being complete retards.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Hexun said:

I like how they just call DFSK "donkey" without even knowing or owning the vehicle. It's just ironic how people want to just destroy other people's dreams like of getting a good vehicle. Apparently it's a joke for them. If you don't know anything about the vehicle, don't make it worse for others. If you're definite that this vehicle is, I'd say "shit", then just explain, in a professional way with facts so you can actually prove you're right. If you're just bored to do that, why are you even on this forum? So before you post something, think twice on how it's going to affect on other people. Rather than being complete retards.

Here comes the pearl white knight to the rescue riding the golden stallion  driving the metallic gold chariot of righteousness made in the fiery forges of DongFeng, slashing the unprofessional lazy retards who dare make a mockery of the renowned 580 apart with his sword of vehicular justice!

• Haha 1

@Hexun Read the thread from the beginning, you'll find plenty of facts for people being generally critical of DFSK and in this 580 vehicle. This is not a emotional support group to make everyone happy. 

Well I was able to check out the car since one of my relatives had recently bought it. Didn't had the chance to drive it though. It doesn't look bad from exterior. even interior is pretty decent compared to other Chinese stuff. It had sunroof, cruise control but no 4WD/AWD. I was told the fuel consumption is bit high as they traveled from Colombo to Kurunegala and fuel average showed around 8. One thing I do notice is when started the radiator fans make a lot of noise but inside it's kinda quiet and seats are OK (artificial leather I think). Had pretty good ground clearance compared to other similar cars. (something I always admire for such vehicles) That's just my observation and I have no idea how the long term ownership would look like.

3 hours ago, Hexun said:

Mate if the vehicle is actually good as it's claimed to be, that itself would quell the rumors. Facts would always trump opinion in the end. Besides, I don't understand how criticism of a vehicle in an online forum can destroy peoples dreams of buying it.

Bulk of the negativity towards the 580 in this thread is based on the history of the manufacturer. You really cannot blame people for being skeptic in this case. It's DFSK who has to prove their new vehicles are actually good, not the other way around.

Edited by ramishkad
  • Like 1

Finally AGM/DGM marketing has taken over :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Quiet said:

Finally AGM/DGM marketing has taken over :rolleyes:

This thread so far has been a collective facepalm for the marketing team of UNIMO if there is one

• Haha 1