• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

DFSK 580

WhiteDiavel

2 hours ago, Roshan321 said:

Mafia of Car sale owners

How on earth did you guess? Everyone of these people who do not sing praise of  the mighty DFCC508 are in fact car sale owners - which would mean Sri Lanka has a loooot of car sales. I guess I own a car sale too... :D 

P.S : Seriously if you took a minute to go through the old threads in the forum this forum has done a great service in dispelling the myths spewed by dubious car sale owners - to stop being herd bulls and buy 121's for insane prices and to check out better alternate options - read how many times forum members have recommended cars like Perodua from  U##MO itself.  There is no prejudice against any brand /model. We just cant stand whiny people trying to pull off pathetic marketing stunts and try to convince some innocent person to part with his hard earned 6 Million 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Roshan321 said:

DFSK new model in Peru

Ahh Peru - one of the other countries than SL where Bajaj decided to unveil their magical creation the Qute (which is banned in India) yes that does seem very impressive. Look let's just cool off shall we - if the DFCC5080  is really good as you say let it prove its worth - there's no need for you to have ejaculatio praecox over this. Time will tell. If i was in the market  wanting a crossover for 6Mil will probably opt for something like a Vitara (from a brand that was voted as the most reliable in UK - source) ... but thats because I own a car sale and part of the car mafia noh. 

BTW - when do U##MO plan on bringing down the Landwind X7?I'm sure it will be a hit here. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, matroska said:

Ahh Peru - one of the other countries than SL where Bajaj decided to unveil their magical creation the Qute (which is banned in India) yes that does seem very impressive. Look let's just cool off shall we - if the DFCC5080  is really good as you say let it prove its worth - there's no need for you to have ejaculatio praecox over this. Time will tell. If i was in the market  wanting a crossover for 6Mil will probably opt for something like a Vitara (from a brand that was voted as the most reliable in UK - source) ... but thats because I own a car sale and part of the car mafia noh. 

BTW - when do U##MO plan on bringing down the Landwind X7?I'm sure it will be a hit here. 

The sad situation is that in SL a vehicles worth is not proven through its actual performance but gossip of narrow minded individuals and the level of hard-on these people get by the shiny-ness of the badges.  For example....there were whole bunch of such people who were bitching out on me on the FB Allion/Premio/Axio owners' group for saying that the current Allion/Premio is getting retired (which is fact) and saying other facts like how the model has not been selling well for the last 7 years or so and that the model itself is 12 years old and is not suitable for modern day motoring. So...no...a vehicle's merits have nothing to do with a vehicle doing well in SL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iRage said:

For example....there were whole bunch of such people who were bitching out on me on the FB Allion/Premio/Axio owners' group for saying that the current Allion/Premio is getting retired (which is fact) and saying other facts like how the model has not been selling well for the last 7 years or so and that the model itself is 12 years old and is not suitable for modern day motoring. So...no...a vehicle's merits have nothing to do with a vehicle doing well in SL.

I went through that particular FB post and I understand how you got this thing with Allions/Premios :) . 95% of guys in that group are class 1 morons. Why waste your time with such people?  It's like politics, most people never accept reality even though they can see it right in front of their eyes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iRage said:

who were bitching out on me on the FB Allion/Premio/Axio owners' group

".premio is as comfy as 520d"  

and that too from a fake profile ...facepalm indeed 

? 

Edited by matroska

4 hours ago, hrm said:

I went through that particular FB post and I understand how you got this thing with Allions/Premios :) . 95% of guys in that group are class 1 morons. Why waste your time with such people?  It's like politics, most people never accept reality even though they can see it right in front of their eyes.

To be honest..I was getting a perverse satisfaction by poking it to them :D 

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2019 at 6:59 AM, iRage said:

The sad situation is that in SL a vehicles worth is not proven through its actual performance but gossip of narrow minded individuals and the level of hard-on these people get by the shiny-ness of the badges.  For example....there were whole bunch of such people who were bitching out on me on the FB Allion/Premio/Axio owners' group for saying that the current Allion/Premio is getting retired (which is fact) and saying other facts like how the model has not been selling well for the last 7 years or so and that the model itself is 12 years old and is not suitable for modern day motoring. So...no...a vehicle's merits have nothing to do with a vehicle doing well in SL.

Ah the Allion/Premio.. Gods heavenly creation for the elite humanoids of Sri Lanka who think they attain a higher level of life as soon as they own one :D Recently, there was a post shared on one of the animal welfare FB pages where a Premio owner purposely goes over a bunch of road dogs and gets out of the car to see whether he actually killed them. Just shows the mentality of the majority of Allion/Premio owners. At the moment, the hierarchy of vehicles in the eyes of an average Sri Lankan would be as follows.

1.       Prado

2.       Premio

3.       Allion

4.       Axio

5.       WagonR

The rest is crap. After this thread, we can add the 'DFSK 580' to the number 6 position ??

Edited by LashNeo

15 minutes ago, LashNeo said:

mentality of the majority of Allion/Premio owners

This is the thing - these are cars for the masses and when you take the masses there's a massive slice of ignorant a##holes. The common cars are a good representation of SriLanka's half-baked middle class society. The type that talk about the environment while dumping garbage over the neighbors wall : the same folk who brag about the 2 Rs. they saved on their fuel efficient Toyota but pump Nitrogen into their tires, and serve Tia#a Ok#y at their sons birthday party. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, hrm said:

Mostly Premio owners LOL (The guys who paid more for the same car :D )

exactly - i really don't get the massive price difference between the two. This is not just limited to Toyota.....some folk pay more for the gold badge on Vezels.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, matroska said:

exactly - i really don't get the massive price difference between the two. This is not just limited to Toyota.....some folk pay more for the gold badge on Vezels.

And its not gold. Otherwise the Kuddas wouldv had a field day. :dance3:

• Haha 1

LOL the Donkey marketing team at Un#Mo are going to be fired when the Boss sees how off-topic this thread has gone unexpectedly (and even promoting competitors products), Kudos to everyone who contributed!

Edited by ajm
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ajm said:

LOL the Donkey marketing team at Un#Mo are going to be fired when the Boss sees how off-topic this thread has gone unexpectedly (and even promoting competitors products), Kudos to everyone who contributed!

As a loyal customer of UNIMO this makes me sad... Their after-sales service is one of the best out there when it comes to quality and reasonable pricing 

28 minutes ago, Roshan321 said:

@Quiet I didn't do advance payment  and waiting to sell my Honda Civic FD1, second hand market in Sri Lanka is not good these days. But looking at pros and Cons, the Price and the features Im planning to buy this Vehicle once I sold out my Civic. No one provide me professional argument not to buy this one. all bullshit without even seen this vehicle, no point , all harassments for the people who put comment in favor to this vehicle. No one justify why this is not to buy arguing against the built quality , 7 seater option, other latest features, Price, Company 3 year warranty. As I mentioned so many times no point of comparing this with Japanese SUV since its price is double or tribble. If anyone has 10-15 MIL then who going to buy this instead buying Japanese SUV.

Excellent Go for it. :suicide2:

• Haha 1

Anything in this world should have early adopters and they are a key part of deciding the success of the product/service.

As  Roshan321 mentioned, compared to an FD, the 580 option list would be impressive.  The reliability is yet to be proven. 

That is the point other members are highlighting here. 

So if this model is set in stone in your heart, go for it.  

Probably you could do a proper informative review once you get your hands on it.  

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Roshan321 said:

@Quiet I didn't do advance payment  and waiting to sell my Honda Civic FD1, second hand market in Sri Lanka is not good these days. But looking at pros and Cons, the Price and the features Im planning to buy this Vehicle once I sold out my Civic. No one provide me professional argument not to buy this one. all bullshit without even seen this vehicle, no point , all harassments for the people who put comment in favor to this vehicle. No one justify why this is not to buy arguing against the built quality , 7 seater option, other latest features, Price, Company 3 year warranty. As I mentioned so many times no point of comparing this with Japanese SUV since its price is double or tribble. If anyone has 10-15 MIL then who going to buy this instead buying Japanese SUV.

I have gone through all the comments. I believe all have justified their comments. They all do not trust this vehicle and the Chinese company who manufacture this vehicle. DFSK 580 needs to earn their trust. So do not try to convince your trust on this vehicle to others in the forum. Please buy DFSK580 after selling your FD1 and then add a good hands-on review with your true experience. Then some day they will trust this vehicle if it works OK in the long run.

P S., I also do not trust this vehicle and the Chinese manufacture yet. Last week I was able to inspect the vehicle at Kandy City Center, for me the build quality and materials used in the interior is not satisfactory for the price. Suzuki Vitara and SX4 offer far better interior quality than this. This is my personal view.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Roshan321 said:

Oh dear, I can’t believe an owner of a FD1 behaves like this?. Yes, like you said 3 years warranty is very important for a DFSK. Aren’t they giving you accomodation closer to the service center? Because you’ll be visiting that place very often.

You are saying that everyone is complaining about the build quality of the vehicle. Yes, build quality is a top reason to avoid or buy a particular vehicle. A relation of mine owns a BAIC x25 (a car from chinese company similar to DFSK) but it has an engine from something like a SAAB and the gearbox is from Aisin. But the build quality is horrible. Shows the signs of a jap car used for more than 200,000+ kms even after doing 15,000kms. You need the whole strength to close the driver’s side door. You can hear many creeks and noises throughout the cabin when travelling on a bad road. That’s what you get for the low price.

I won’t trust DFSK. I have driven the Glory. You get a huge list of options and 7 seating (most important thing for you) for a pretty low price. Everything is cheaply built.

People like you are trying to convince yourselves from saying others that you are going to buy a chinese crap, and it’s good. So you’ll expect others to say “wow, congratz” and then you can make up your mind a go for it. You came here to ask for the opinions of the members. They said about what they know about the brand, but you are continuously saying it’s better. So there is no point of asking for the opinions. But no one is stopping you. Just go for the DFSK whatever model. Enjoy the repairs! Good luck.

Edited by alpha17
  • Like 3