• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

DFSK 580

WhiteDiavel

6 hours ago, Quiet said:

Can some one give the contact numbers of these buggers to each other so that they can have their DFSK love talk privately.

Maybe they know each other, are related (or maybe even the same person)... I missed this thread somehow and today read it end to end. Sorry for being a grammar Nazi but could not help but notice the writing style of the DFCC Glory fan club is very similar. For instance they seem to skip on the articles (parts of speech) and seem to make the same kind of typos. Intriguing. 

P.S: 7 DFCC Gloryholes in one area ? Do we have a china town here? 

Edited by matroska

On 9/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, LMS said:

But, as far as i know i talk version of 580 is not available in Srilanka at the moment dear roshan 321. Isn't it ?

Too bad, We could've asked the car itself how impressive and glorious itself is......

I like how they just call DFSK "donkey" without even knowing or owning the vehicle. It's just ironic how people want to just destroy other people's dreams like of getting a good vehicle. Apparently it's a joke for them. If you don't know anything about the vehicle, don't make it worse for others. If you're definite that this vehicle is, I'd say "shit", then just explain, in a professional way with facts so you can actually prove you're right. If you're just bored to do that, why are you even on this forum? So before you post something, think twice on how it's going to affect on other people. Rather than being complete retards.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Hexun said:

I like how they just call DFSK "donkey" without even knowing or owning the vehicle. It's just ironic how people want to just destroy other people's dreams like of getting a good vehicle. Apparently it's a joke for them. If you don't know anything about the vehicle, don't make it worse for others. If you're definite that this vehicle is, I'd say "shit", then just explain, in a professional way with facts so you can actually prove you're right. If you're just bored to do that, why are you even on this forum? So before you post something, think twice on how it's going to affect on other people. Rather than being complete retards.

Here comes the pearl white knight to the rescue riding the golden stallion  driving the metallic gold chariot of righteousness made in the fiery forges of DongFeng, slashing the unprofessional lazy retards who dare make a mockery of the renowned 580 apart with his sword of vehicular justice!

• Haha 3

@Hexun Read the thread from the beginning, you'll find plenty of facts for people being generally critical of DFSK and in this 580 vehicle. This is not a emotional support group to make everyone happy. 

Well I was able to check out the car since one of my relatives had recently bought it. Didn't had the chance to drive it though. It doesn't look bad from exterior. even interior is pretty decent compared to other Chinese stuff. It had sunroof, cruise control but no 4WD/AWD. I was told the fuel consumption is bit high as they traveled from Colombo to Kurunegala and fuel average showed around 8. One thing I do notice is when started the radiator fans make a lot of noise but inside it's kinda quiet and seats are OK (artificial leather I think). Had pretty good ground clearance compared to other similar cars. (something I always admire for such vehicles) That's just my observation and I have no idea how the long term ownership would look like.

3 hours ago, Hexun said:

Mate if the vehicle is actually good as it's claimed to be, that itself would quell the rumors. Facts would always trump opinion in the end. Besides, I don't understand how criticism of a vehicle in an online forum can destroy peoples dreams of buying it.

Bulk of the negativity towards the 580 in this thread is based on the history of the manufacturer. You really cannot blame people for being skeptic in this case. It's DFSK who has to prove their new vehicles are actually good, not the other way around.

Edited by ramishkad
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Roshan321 said:

? seems this Autolanka forum is Mafia of Car sale owners, no wonder they panic and start battle if new vehicle going to introduce to the market which effect for their bulk loaded in sales ?.

So according to them Myself and all others who talking about this vehicle from Agent. Lets say if new vehicle comes and anyone post comments about good of that vehicle then all of them are from Agent ?. Stupid idiots ?.

Who going to destroy new buyers dream ?. the argument is anyone want 7 seater SUV with new features , reasonable vehicle even this is selling in Europe and the budget is 6Mil then this vehicle is a good choice. it will come with Unit#d Mot#rs 3 years or 100000 KM warranty. Unit#d Mot#rs is 70 year old reputed company and that's also plus point here. Now tell im from Unit#d Mot#rs ?

Dude, Autolanka forum is  around for almost 20years now. This "Donkey" is not the first "new" model that came to the Market since then. There were Altos, Pandas, Kias, Daewoos, Hyundais and what not. But those of you pushing this topic have earned particular attention, because we know Guerilla marketing by reading just one or two comments. This Donkey may be the best price vs performance vehicle to enter the SL market until now, but  let time prove how it survives our climatic and road conditions.

PS: If Unimo was serious about bringing an Indian competitor to the market, they should have introduced something that challenges the maintainability, price, after sales service of the Maruti Alto first. Just go tell you marketing boss that starting with a "high-end" model which requires a significant investment was a bad idea for anyone who is even willing to switch from Maruti to DFSK. Forget about competing with Japanese or Koreans, DFSK popularity stands below Maruti at the moment.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Roshan321 said:

? seems this Autolanka forum is Mafia of Car sale owners, no wonder they panic and start battle if new vehicle going to introduce to the market which effect for their bulk loaded in sales ?.

So according to them Myself and all others who talking about this vehicle from Agent. Lets say if new vehicle comes and anyone post comments about good of that vehicle then all of them are from Agent ?. Stupid idiots ?.

Who going to destroy new buyers dream ?. the argument is anyone want 7 seater SUV with new features , reasonable vehicle even this is selling in Europe and the budget is 6Mil then this vehicle is a good choice. it will come with Unit#d Mot#rs 3 years or 100000 KM warranty. Unit#d Mot#rs is 70 year old reputed company and that's also plus point here. Now tell im from Unit#d Mot#rs ?

Name calling will not be tolerated. You might want to watch what you say. Most of your posts of YouTube videos are spam because no one here speaks Spanish or Indonesian or Russian. If you have something  to say about the car, just leave your original comments here and that's it. No need to spam the forum with useless YouTube videos that no one understands. In fact, it members wanted to see YouTube videos, they would gladly search in YouTube themselves. 

Also, if you believe that the vehicle is good, go ahead and buy it. If you've already bought it and like it, then good for you. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. The vehicle will prove itself over time.

Also members, shall we please just give these guys a chance. You've all shared your opinion about the vehicle, and if they still want to buy it then let them. If they have bought it already, then let's just see what they have to say. We've seen worse cars haven't we? ?

• Like 6

Also, if you believe that the vehicle is good, go ahead and buy it.

WTH is this guy on about if he hasnt even bought the car yet? If he's convinced this is such a great car so far as to call everyone else who have doubts about it "idiots" why wouldn't he go ahead and buy it instead of trying to convince the doubters of the forum how great a car this is?