• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hey guys,

What do you all think about the new suv DFSK 580 which was brought to SL by Unit#d Mot#rs. It is priced at 6.15 mil is it worth to that amount ?

DFSK580SUV.jpg

Is there anyone that can comment on glory580 ?

Does this look like a Vezel copy to anyone else?

I went and checked the vehicle. I guess its more of a copy of Honda CRV.  

Im interested in this vehicle, but there isnt much information available apart from what the company says regarding this so im waiting till someone who is knowledgeable on this comments..

One notable thing  i saw was that there is no engine guard and that worry's me a alot cz knowing our local roads you will never know what will go and knock on the engine compartment and its parts.

2 hours ago, NFC said:

I went and checked the vehicle. I guess its more of a copy of Honda CRV.  

Im interested in this vehicle, but there isnt much information available apart from what the company says regarding this so im waiting till someone who is knowledgeable on this comments..

One notable thing  i saw was that there is no engine guard and that worry's me a alot cz knowing our local roads you will never know what will go and knock on the engine compartment and its parts.

I would be worried about something more than the engine guard in this vehicle. Especially when paying more than 6 mil. 

13 hours ago, TheFlyingFox said:

I would be worried about something more than the engine guard in this vehicle. Especially when paying more than 6 mil. 

No engine guards , less weight , less CC, Less price Tag.  Check the CC of this vehicle Engine.

No price differences in European, Japanese & Chinese vehicles.

Manufactures should adapt new sales strategies , if CC duties are there.    Tie Rods in pure Aluminum ???.

Our clever legislators are in the safe house on the lake.