• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent: Mini Wanted

madmax

when i didnt see the car in the morining in the car sale , i thought you would have bought it .

bad luck .. if i find any good ones i will let you know , meantime can i have your mail address , i need to send some information to you about a 1300cc EFI mini with A/c which found in the mini hunt

Got the mail through Pericles. Thanks. I will contact you tomorrow.

Edited by Pericles

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is asking 4.75/=

i think it is too cheap...he is a mini freak like you. You talked to him the other day rember?

Of course I can remember Hola! Infact Clubman Minis got a classic value too.I was searching for a Clubman for my (our) V-Tec project but never came across a good one,especially a clubman with a good body.Finally settled with a Mk6 and opted for a 4 inch extension to accomodate the B16.

4.75/= is a reasonable tag I should say!

Of course I can remember Hola! Infact Clubman Minis got a classic value too.I was searching for a Clubman for my (our) V-Tec project but never came across a good one,especially a clubman with a good body.Finally settled with a Mk6 and opted for a 4 inch extension to accomodate the B16.

i thought you said that the vtec project was dropped. so it's back on is it. how is it going?

• 2 weeks later...

i thought you said that the vtec project was dropped. so it's back on is it. how is it going?

Hey who can do that kind of project? How much will the engine cost? And what else is needed? I would love to have this kind of car.

The best drive I've ever had was in a Mini 1000. It was the most fun. I'll never forget it!