• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent: Mini Wanted

madmax

i see this mini every day its just oppersite my lane,

can get that for 8.5 if any one is interested ( the guy who made this car said can get for 8 ) , since checked about this mini, it had been in kandy before & done up at sa***s , embuldeniya according to the mechanic need to spend about 20,000/= as some noise is coming from thefront left

i'm also a mini hunter

I'm eyeing this one... it is owned by a well known Mini racer.... what is the issue with the front noise? He never mentioned that to me...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can get that for 8.5 if any one is interested ( the guy who made this car said can get for 8 ) , since checked about this mini, it had been in kandy before & done up at sa***s , embuldeniya according to the mechanic need to spend about 20,000/= as some noise is coming from thefront left

i'm also a mini hunter

too bad my budget is less than 5.5 lakhs

OT saw you pass me machan while waitng in line at the Dickmens shed.. lovely rims your cat has- nice. :jumping-smiley-013:

i'm also a mini hunter

too bad my budget is less than 5.5 lakhs

I got one of my friends who is selling his mini. He wants about 4.75lakhs. Its in good condition since he runs around in it. I think only the dash board has to be done, but all meters are working. I'll try to get him to send a picture through.

Its in Kohuwela area. Its red in colour with a white roof. :jumping-smiley-013:

Hey...

This is just in...There is "Clubman Mini", very rare mini, i think there is only 7-8cars here in SL. I think the guy is selling it for 4.75...Its a 1300cc engine..The condtion is superb!!

I'm eyeing this one... it is owned by a well known Mini racer.... what is the issue with the front noise? He never mentioned that to me...

according to him it is not a major issue ,

i will be meetng him today,

will let you know the full details in the afternoon.

OT saw you pass me machan while waitng in line at the Dickmens shed.. lovely rims your cat has- nice. :jumping-smiley-013:

OT - now i know who you are 301 - 5*** right ??? i see your car every day parked near perehara mawatha. lovely ride machan

coming back to the suject, machan about the clubman your freind have , pls mail me if you can "[email protected]"

Hey...

This is just in...There is "Clubman Mini", very rare mini, i think there is only 7-8cars here in SL. I think the guy is selling it for 4.75...Its a 1300cc engine..The condtion is superb!!

machan i'll be in negombo on saturday afternoon , i'll check this out

I got one of my friends who is selling his mini. He wants about 4.75lakhs. Its in good condition since he runs around in it. I think only the dash board has to be done, but all meters are working. I'll try to get him to send a picture through.

Its in Kohuwela area. Its red in colour with a white roof. :P

i had a look at it also, it's a good car for that price , few things to be done , i think it is the same car which sampathd is talking about which he coudnt find the 4th & the reverse :D

I might also go today to have a test drive in it... I'm yet to get a final price.. all depends on that.

I might also go today to have a test drive in it... I'm yet to get a final price.. all depends on that.

i had a chat with the boy who washes the cars over there & according to him some one have offered 8 ,& they are in the process of giving it at that price. this is just what i heard , maybe wrong

since the guy is from kandy try & get a better rate. if you are buying it dont take to long, i heard lot of buggers are eyeing it

OT - now i know who you are 301 - 5*** right ??? i see your car every day parked near perehara mawatha. lovely ride machan

coming back to the suject, machan about the clubman your freind have , pls mail me if you can "[email protected]"

machan i'll be in negombo on saturday afternoon , i'll check this out

i had a look at it also, it's a good car for that price , few things to be done , i think it is the same car which sampathd is talking about which he coudnt find the 4th & the reverse :action-smiley-060:

Well I dont know whether its the same you have seen. Its somewhere opposite the car sale down towards pepiliyana, on the right side of the road if you are going from Colombo side... I cant remember his house address. But if any1 is interested I can give the mobile no.

Well I dont know whether its the same you have seen. Its somewhere opposite the car sale down towards pepiliyana, on the right side of the road if you are going from Colombo side... I cant remember his house address. But if any1 is interested I can give the mobile no.

is it he sale which is ajoining the robbialac color studio?? from the description very similar

if you dont mind can you mail me "[email protected]"

Hi Guys!

Sorry as usual I was out of colombo and back again!

If you guys want to buy a good mini..go for a mini with suspension,body,barkes upgraded above Mk6 and above.Or else buy a Mk6 or above.Rest will give you nothing but pain for sure.

Go for a Mini with recent type body and engine transplant..thats highly recomended as long as it carries the original registrartion and authentic Mini VIN.Its totally legal to run a such car.Two of my cars carry upgraded bodies and engines but with original and authentic registrations.

so to start with..buy a Mini with a late engine,servo disk type front suspensioned,upgraded rear subframes and new body.rest will tell you one by one.Finally..Mini minors are sold at a very high price these days!

i had a chat with the boy who washes the cars over there & according to him some one have offered 8 ,& they are in the process of giving it at that price. this is just what i heard , maybe wrong

since the guy is from kandy try & get a better rate. if you are buying it dont take to long, i heard lot of buggers are eyeing it

Sad scene... when I went there the car was SOLD!!! It's the first time I have ever missed out on a car...

Hi Guys!

Sorry as usual I was out of colombo and back again!

If you guys want to buy a good mini..go for a mini with suspension,body,barkes upgraded above Mk6 and above.Or else buy a Mk6 or above.Rest will give you nothing but pain for sure.

Go for a Mini with recent type body and engine transplant..thats highly recomended as long as it carries the original registrartion and authentic Mini VIN.Its totally legal to run a such car.Two of my cars carry upgraded bodies and engines but with original and authentic registrations.

so to start with..buy a Mini with a late engine,servo disk type front suspensioned,upgraded rear subframes and new body.rest will tell you one by one.Finally..Mini minors are sold at a very high price these days!

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!!

Sad scene... when I went there the car was SOLD!!! It's the first time I have ever missed out on a car...

when i didnt see the car in the morining in the car sale , i thought you would have bought it .

bad luck .. if i find any good ones i will let you know , meantime can i have your mail address , i need to send some information to you about a 1300cc EFI mini with A/c which found in the mini hunt

when i didnt see the car in the morining in the car sale , i thought you would have bought it .

bad luck .. if i find any good ones i will let you know , meantime can i have your mail address , i need to send some information to you about a 1300cc EFI mini with A/c which found in the mini hunt

Send it to me, I'll pass it on.

hey miniace,

do any of your mini's look like the one in your sig. that looks pretty sweet...

Yes sir! My favourite is just the same.but minus the fenders on bumpers and the girl :) will post a picture today

The clubman mini i was talking about is with follows

Booster brakes

AC

1300CC

Color - Blue

leather seats

A good car I would say as long as it holds a perfect body.Belive it carries the original 1275engine.Got Alloys?what size? and whats the asking price?

A good car I would say as long as it holds a perfect body.Belive it carries the original 1275engine.Got Alloys?what size? and whats the asking price?

he is asking 4.75/=

i think it is too cheap...he is a mini freak like you. You talked to him the other day rember?