• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vehicle Permit

PMP

• 1 month later...

Government is going to reduce the tax free limit to 2 Million for a permit and allow the cancelled permits since 1st of May. 

Disclaimer note from Crosswind: readers please note that the above statement is mere speculation with no source specified.

Edited by Crosswind
disclaimer added

5 hours ago, vps09 said:

Government is going to reduce the tax free limit to 2 Million for a permit and allow the cancelled permits since 1st of May. 

Oh goody all of them could get down wagon R

• Haha 1

Everyone is speculating, no body knows what is happenning

I was told they were going to lift the restriction with the budget, 1st April, 1st May, 1st June and now this

Most of the speculations by vehicle traders mafia for their advantage

16 hours ago, priyanka said:

According to my knowledge.. 3.6 million benifit is still there... and they ll allow to open LC from 1 st of June onwards... according to the order the permits were issued...  

A new circular is on the way.  3.6 million benefit is still there but it is suspended till 1st of June. if new circular issued before 1st of June new tax free allowance will be applicable.

my problem is if we buy a permit for 2.4 million now and if they reduce it to 2 million we still loss 4lac. ?

Disclaimer note from Crosswind: readers please note that the above statement is mere speculation with no source specified

Edited by Crosswind
disclaimer added
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, vps09 said:

A new circular is on the way.  3.6 million benefit is still there but it is suspended till 1st of June. if new circular issued before 1st of June new tax free allowance will be applicable.

my problem is if we buy a permit for 2.4 million now and if they reduce it to 2 million we still loss 4lac. ?

Simple.... do not buy then...

And mind you the permits are issued for the relevant officer to buy a vehicle.. not to sell 

I smell some guerrilla marketing here to manipulate the so called permit market...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, priyanka said:

Simple.... do not buy then...

And mind you the permits are issued for the relevant officer to buy a vehicle.. not to sell 

I smell some guerrilla marketing here to manipulate the so called permit market...

Me too smells fishyyyyyy.....Who on earth with even a milligram of brain spend 2.4 million to buy a permit with such uncertainty? 
This whole story of permits is fabricated by vehicle dealers for their own benefits. ..... 

Edited by vitz

On 4/10/2019 at 8:47 AM, vitz said:

Me too smells fishyyyyyy.....Who on earth with even a milligram of brain spend 2.4 million to buy a permit with such uncertainty? 
This whole story of permits is fabricated by vehicle dealers for their own benefits. ..... 

Yes that's something i can not understand. Market is now very active and the selling price of a permit at 2.5M.

Many of them talking about new circula and there is a uncertainty whether it go up 5M again or bring down to 2M due to Exchange rate problems. 

My question is, if new circula says it will be brought down to 2M, a permit issued under 2018/01 circula  which was for 3.6M tax free allowance also get affected or not ? 

What is the past practise ??

On 4/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, vps09 said:

Yes that's something i can not understand. Market is now very active and the selling price of a permit at 2.5M.

Many of them talking about new circula and there is a uncertainty whether it go up 5M again or bring down to 2M due to Exchange rate problems. 

My question is, if new circula says it will be brought down to 2M, a permit issued under 2018/01 circula  which was for 3.6M tax free allowance also get affected or not ? 

What is the past practise ??

Considering the present economic status of the country and concerns of the general public there is a less chance. I would not recommend you to buy a permit. Since selling and buying of permits are illegal,  you will have no legal right to claim your money from the seller if a negative decision is taken from the government. Please don't waste your,  money and time by buying a permit at the current situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 9:11 AM, vitz said:

Considering the present economic status of the country and concerns of the general public there is a less chance. I would not recommend you to buy a permit. Since selling and buying of permits are illegal,  you will have no legal right to claim your money from the seller if a negative decision is taken from the government. Please don't waste your,  money and time by buying a permit at the current situation.

Thanks for the recommendation