• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota aqua 2014/15 or Honda Fit GP5

naavislade

Question

Thinking about to buying an aqua or fit manufactured in 2013/14/15.My budget is around 3.5 Mn.Need to know the fuel consumption,maintenance costs,ground clearance and which has the better cargo volume. Also need to aware about documents/cetificates that need to consider when buying a used car(Ex:-Auction report,JAAI)

Edited by naavislade

On 3/11/2019 at 3:02 PM, alpha17 said:

Axio non-hybrid is really good. It comfy with a proven reliable powertrain. For me it’s miles ahead than the hybrid variant. Also consider the 141 2011-2012 model. Most of them are imported for permits and maintained from Toyota lanka due to warranties. It has a further more reliable and simple powertrain than the 161 variant. The car is a bit bigger and really looks better than the 161(for me). Since it’s specifically manufactured for Sri Lankan conditions and therefore the suspension components are likely to last more than the jdm versions.

Also you can go for an 2010-2012 Allion within that price range, but remember that most of them have been abused. Still you’ll be able to find a good one with records. Those are not meant to be nimble as the gp5 ,but are much more comfortable and spacious.

Also there is the new Suzuki Swift RS, but the price may have gotten really high due to the budget.

I’m a Toyota fan, but I’m unbiased when suggesting cars to the others. A poorly maintained Allion/Premio can cause you more problems than a GP5, so whatever you buy, make sure it’s properly maintained and well taken care of. Make sure that the car has not met with a major accident. But repainted buffers, fenders are nothing to worry about(caused by small accidents such as scratches and dents). I also went for hunting few months ago and if you need any information feel free to PM

Please what about Yaris 1.3, , performance and maintaining cost. what is the better option Yaris , Vitz or Aqua,