• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

K.o.N.o.S

Do dreams come true? = YES (Bought a lancer ex)

I assume you are referring to the slight patch just where the left fender meets the upper part. it's not a damage. Just a mud patch caused by excessive driving in the rain.

I meant the right fender, is it a mud patch too? It looked to me like a curb rash

1 hour ago, Jason Bourne said:

I meant the right fender, is it a mud patch too? It looked to me like a curb rash

My bad. Yes the right fender

On 6/9/2019 at 7:05 PM, K.o.N.o.S said:

Greetings guys,

It’s been a while and I have Few updates to report.

Replaced Rear tires- As confirmed before I wanted to use Bridgestone potenzas. Checked with autodrome and few other places, But damn those babies are expensive. Hence had to settle with a pair of Nankang Sports NS-20 (225/45/R18).
Can not complain or compare as anyway I am riding low profile which makes me aware of slightest bumps/Pat holes on the road. These were the only affordable ones I could find to fit my wallet.( if you are wondering it cost me 47k for the 2 tires which includes Wheel balancing and alignment).

Ac was blowing hot air- At first I thought it could be a leak in the system. Hence recharged the system and performed a through inspection through a professional. No leaks were found. However I am keeping an eye and Will monitor in the coming months.

Brakes were making a squeaking noise in cool temperature- as I suspected front brake pads were showing their age and brake pads were replaced. No more shouting!!

What good is an update without any pics? Taken from a few road trips that I went and some in my neighborhood. Enjoy

Cheerz!!

DuSUsDq.jpg

IM14QiV.jpg

9eSvvvn.jpg

Y7c4Twc.jpg

DuSUsDq.jpg

LYlal2D.jpg

qV1Drbj.jpg

😍 Love the pics... thanks for sharing!

The fog light buttons on the center console, is it from the factory? Aren't the fog lights controlled by the stalk?

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

😍 Love the pics... thanks for sharing!

The fog light buttons on the center console, is it from the factory? Aren't the fog lights controlled by the stalk

@Hyaenidae There's no functionality. I fitted those for aesthetic purposes only. Got them for free thanks to @ELNINO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[mention=73048]Hyaenidae[/mention] There's no functionality. I fitted those for aesthetic purposes only. Got them for free thanks to [mention=1687]ELNINO[/mention].
Is the traction control off button functional?